Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,665 members, 7,921,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Announces End Of Her 9-month-old Marriage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Announces End Of Her 9-month-old Marriage (photos) (250 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Announces End Of Her 9-month-old Marriage (photos) by EBMedia: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Jasmine Chioma Okafor, daughter of legendary Nollywood actor, John Okafor (a.k.a. Mr. Ibu), has announced the end of her 9-month-old marriage.

This news is coming after she discovered her husband was previously divorced with 3 grown kids.

Jasmine met her husband on TikTok and married just two months after. He proposed to her on the same day he flew down to Nigeria to meet her for the first time. Their wedding held in February.

Just last week, Jasmine announced on TikTok that she is expecting twin girls with her husband.

Announcing the end of her marriage on Instagram, she wrote;

"This was the best 9 months of my life! I have no regrets whatsoever! I just won’t settle for a lie regardless! I forgive easily, I remember asking you about this severally before we started! Finding out today from your mum, really broke me! A foundation built upon a tiny lie won’t stand! I love how you loved me! But hate how you never mentioned your divorce nor kids to me! Moving on I don’t think I want anybody else! Just gonna love you from a distance!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck68s_pDj7O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Announces End Of Her 9-month-old Marriage (photos) by EBMedia: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Again, IG Users Gushes Over Nigerian Music Producer, Premzy Fresh, Says 'you Are / South African Ladies Love Nigerian Men Regardless Of Their Money And Looks" Actr / Wizkid Announces New Album Release After The "More Love, Less Ego" Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.