Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna (719 Views)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2022
An ex-Commissioner for Women Affairs is among over 12,000 members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP who dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna state on Sunday.

The decampees were received at a rally in Giwa town by the Kaduna APC gubernatorial candidate for 2023 election, Sen. Uba Sani.
Addressing the decampees, Sani noted that APC is growing stronger and had the edge over opposition parties in the state ahead of the 2023 election.

Sani, assured them of equal status and rights like every other member of the party.

“In APC, there is no discrimination; those who joined today are of the same status as those who joined when the party was formed.”

“We are one and a united family,” he said, and he advised the electorate to vote for all the APC candidates in the 2023 elections.

Tinubu in the presidential election, vote for Muhammad Sani Abdullahi as senator representing Kaduna Central, and vote for Jibrin Zubairu as member representing Giwa/Birnin Gwari Federal Constituency.”

“Vote for me during the governorship election; elect Umar Auwal Bijimi and Adamu Mohammed Shika to represent Birnin Gwari West and East at the state House of Assembly, respectively,” he said.

Meanwhile, the governorship candidate promised to be fair to all, develop all parts of Kaduna State, and consolidate the achievements of Gov. Nasir El-Rufai’s administration.

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/14/ex-commissioner-more-than-12000-others-dump-pdp-for-apc-in-kaduna/

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Urheadmaster(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2022
grin

Despite all this.

We know who's the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Like for Peter Obi.

Share for Tinubu tongue
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by JoeNL22(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by javaguru: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2022
What we see

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by LeoDeKing: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Nawa for today's headlines on nairaland o. grin grin grin

Una want kill zombidense before November ending ni? grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by kk2027: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2022
APC and propaganda

I noticed since the drug case started making headlines, they're trying so hard to distract the people from discussing it

How does drug money find its way into an account of someone who is "not into drugs"

1 Like

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Juniorpope123: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Audio Dump. APC will come out 3rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Urheadmaster(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nawa for today's headlines on nairaland o. grin grin grin

Una want kill zombidense before November ending ni? grin grin grin

As far as their PVC is not printed PDP.

You won't believe if I tell you they will all becomes obedient las las tongue
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by mbaboy(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Datti is weak even in his own state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by kk2027: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Awon fake everything
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Seun, Mynd44,

Come and help those already crying here please.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Innocentman86: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Audio decamping by agbado propagandist.
We're are the videos.
Tinubu must be disqualified,a ritualisst,drrug dealer, illiterates a a sick fooll can't be our president.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Despite all this.

Labour party is a party to beat in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue
you will soon understand the meaning of party structure
ask yourself why Hausa Fulani are not considering decamping to Labour party that will labour in vain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

You guys should relax

2 Likes

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by MissLeslie(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Labour party is looking upto Obi, PDP looking upto northern vote, APC is looking upto northern Governor and Buhari.

We will know who is who by February....
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by LeoDeKing: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

As far as their PVC is not printed PDP.

You won't believe if I tell you they will all becomes obedient las las tongue
Okay shinedu.

They will all vote pandora Obituary.

Hope you are happy now.

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by BATified2023: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Despite all this.

Labour party is a party to beat in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by 00FFT00(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dannyset:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/14/ex-commissioner-more-than-12000-others-dump-pdp-for-apc-in-kaduna/

Video of the decampee's decamping or we straight up donotbeleiveit.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
00FFT00:

Video of the decampee's decamping or we straight up donotbeleiveit.

I don't get! What will your believing it or not do for me? grin

Like, what does it amount to?
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by 00FFT00(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dannyset:

I don't get! What will your believing it or not do for me? grin

Like, what does it amount to?

Don't you think the question should be, why do you have the need to lie to anonymous people who in your words do not amount to anything?. Are you that much idle?.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
00FFT00:

Don't you think the question should be, why do you have the need to lie to anonymous people who in your words do not amount to anything?. Are you that much idle?.

Lie to you!!!! grin

Are you even existing? Oh, you see yourself as someone who is worthy of news posted here?

Go and have a rethink. You are not even worth it.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by 00FFT00(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dannyset:

Lie to you!!!! grin

Are you even existing? Oh, you see yourself as someone who is worthy of news posted here?

Go and have a rethink. You are not even worth it.

Says a hungry resident of some slum somewhere
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2022
00FFT00:

Says a hungry resident of some slum somewhere

Cry today, cry tomorrow and cry forever. Your existence is worthless. I don't need anybody to tell me that. It's written all over your destiny.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by 00FFT00(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Dannyset:

Cry today, cry tomorrow and cry forever. Your existence is worthless. I don't need anybody to tell me that. It's written all over your destiny.

That you have the need to disgrace your parents on the internet for the benefit of a plate of porridge says a lot about the abject depravity your miserable existence is.
Re: Ex-commissioner, More Than 12,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Kaduna by Dannyset(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
00FFT00:

That you have the need to disgrace your parents on the internet for the benefit of a plate of porridge says a lot about the abject depravity your miserable existence is.

You are only vituperating. My parents are not worthless as yours. I am only concerned about you whose life is already worthless at this early stage.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Governor Lalong’s Aide Resigns Over Renewed Attacks In Plateau State / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get The Constitution Spread? / The Man Being Envied By All Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.