Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,669 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG (1296 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by garfield1: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Actually El Rufia did same thing in 2019
That’s his method of campaign, go check
El Rufia doesn’t gather people in one stadium to campaign, unless it’s a presidential campaign, he goes ward to ward
As for Datti, apart from him and his immediate family members, he won’t see extra 2 votes in Tudun wada

Tbh honest,ward to ward campaign is the most effective.if possible,unit by unit or house by house.many people that come to rallies are paid and mostly in the urban areas.but when you go to the ward,you cover more grounds.look at so much people campaigning for tinubu nationally
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Tbh honest,ward to ward campaign is the most effective.if possible,unit by unit or house by house.many people that come to rallies are paid and mostly in the urban areas.but when you go to the ward,you cover more grounds.look at so much people campaigning for tinubu nationally

Ward to ward campaign is expensive but effective
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by garfield1: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Ward to ward campaign is expensive but effective

How is it expensive? You can divide yourself the way we do in church during evangelism or during census delineation.

I think most governorship and presidential candidates leave it to their house of assembly or reps candidates to do it for them but when those local candidates are not popular or theres paucity of funds,it becomes a problem.highest,the local candidates will canvass for himself and abandon others.it is better a presidential candidates create different avenue or people who will campaign ward to ward separately
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

How is it expensive? You can divide yourself the way we do in church during evangelism or during census delineation.

I think most governorship and presidential candidates leave it to their house of assembly or reps candidates to do it for them but when those local candidates are not popular or theres paucity of funds,it becomes a problem.highest,the local candidates will canvass for himself and abandon others.it is better a presidential candidates create different avenue or people who will campaign ward to ward separately

This is where structure is very important
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Nah, he won’t
The dynamics have changed since last week
The reason why he’s begging the G5 governors
Things are happening in the north

Dynamics have changed?

In favour of Tinubu?
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

I thought Peter Obi will win Kaduna. It is now Atiku! Lmaoooo grin grin grin. O. Obituarists no dey disappoint with nonsense projection.

I’ve never said Obi will win Kaduna.

What I’ve always been sure of is that he’d win Southern Kaduna until people started talking about Obi’s popularity extending beyond the Christian part of Kaduna.
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nyamuri:
It's a fact bro! I know is painful to hear but most northerners didn't know him until he was selected as VP

I have been hearing the name as the owner of Nile university, but never knew what he looked like

I think the only reason PO settled for him is because he had no choice, as most influential northern politicians rejected his offer

I didn’t know him either.

But we are fine with him.

Yes, a more influential northerner would have made things easier. But a more influential northerner would have made the presidency tougher for Obi if they win.
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Dynamics have changed?

In favour of Tinubu?

Yes
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Yes

You have any idea on what is swinging the dynamics towards Tinubu despite increasing allegations of his dirty past coming to fore in recent week?
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You have any idea on what is swinging the dynamics towards Tinubu despite increasing allegations of his dirty past coming to fore in recent week?

Now the story here is......
“Haka suka yiwa Buhari”
Allegations doesn’t work here as long as it’s not about stealing
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Penguin2: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Now the story here is......
“Haka suka yiwa Buhari”
Allegations doesn’t work here as long as it’s not about stealing

Kindly translate
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Kyase(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Kindly translate
``Same thing they did to Buhari``
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by 715afolarin: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
The way Bola Tinubu will sweep northern votes ehn, Atiku will finally admit his Cameroonian citizenship!The way Bola Tinubu will sweep northern votes ehn, Atiku will finally admit his Cameroonian citizenship!...
Re: Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG by Mannirgiwa: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
But this time we will vote APC government out in power by God grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? / Kwankwaso: Selfishness And Apartheid System / Lagos Agbero In Trouble If LP Candidate Wins. See What He Vowed To Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.