Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? (31143 Views)

Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Most people served food like this but I have to arrange it the other way round.

How do you want it arranged at your front.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Boogyman557: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by OllyArt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
The soup to the left while the eba to the right tongue tongue tongue

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Nokio1: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
the thing is whether I'm in nicon or in Noga I will still put the swallow in the soup plate..shame cannot vawulence me on top my shishi

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by akwesenana: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you serve some people food like this, they fit pour you the food sef.
I'm moderate so I'll turn it myself. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by mariahAngel(f): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

akwesenana:
If you serve some people food like this, they fit pour you the food sef.
I'm moderate so I'll turn it myself. cool

Are you both left-handed?

I assume right-handed people would prefer the soup to be on their right hand side, since it is more convenient/close (from hand) to the mouth.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Right handed
mariahAngel:

I assume right-handed people would prefer the soup to be on their right hand side, since it is more convenient/close (from hand) to the mouth.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Right handed

Please explain why you would want your soup on the left hand side, since you're right-handed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by pocohantas(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

Soup left
Swallow right…

I would be very annoyed if I am served this way.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by izzou(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Soup left
Swallow right…

I would be very annoyed if I am served this way.

Wait Wait Wait

So, you guys take note of directions of soup and swallow?

22 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
izzou:

Wait Wait Wait

So, you guys take note of directions of soup and swallow?

Yes, it is very important for optimum food experience. Everything counts for me.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by doggedfighter(f): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2022
!

So soup and Eba position or placement is a thing ?

With the advent of these new plates that have soup and Eba compartments .

I wonder ! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bro wtf? Just serve the food anyhow. I'm fucking hungry

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by udomma1005(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

Other way round nahhhhhh cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by crazygod(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's not complete. Where's the chilled small guiness stout?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Mpcoll001: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okay na

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Like this

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by jessylaurel(f): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

Which kind of imbalance meal is this? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by JoeNL22(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Am a lefty......so from left to right but wait ooo!....am cumin...let me ask obi how does he want his?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by abobote: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soup by the left, eba by the right

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by pman06(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
The closest to your mouth when your hand returns to your mouth. So soup on the right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by udomma1005(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

E be like you like buka pass fast/Chinese /Italian thinngz tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Nobleou(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Either way....

If you like put eba at front and soup 2 metres behind or soup at front and eba 2 metres behind, all is joy

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by tellie(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soup to the left and swallow to the right, it drives me crazy if you serve me food the other way.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by ololadeanthony: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eating amala and soup is a triangle.

[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
jessylaurel:

Which kind of imbalance meal is this? undecided undecided undecided
How?
After Swallow + soup, Wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Rubbiish(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by gulfer: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eba pressed down with the soup on top, all in one plate cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by brain54(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
!

So soup and Eba position or placement is a thing ?

With the advent of these new plates that have soup and Eba compartments .

I wonder ! grin
You wouldn’t know…

You only lick soup! grin
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by RestructureNig1: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
ololadeanthony:
Eating amala and soup is a triangle.

[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.