Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,696 members, 7,972,586 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:24 PM

Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) (46978 Views)

IPOB Launches Fraudulent Car Plate Number PHOTOS / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
I was scammed of 10k last night, upon say I dey look for money to pay my debts..
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol atiku wey no gree release campaign funds

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
We will collect their money and still vote for Labour Party.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Ozzera: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Rainstormer: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
I got the text message 4 days ago, I read it and I just laugh over it then do the needful by deleting it knowing fully well that the message doesn't make brain. A scammer learning the ropes did that.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Scammers always looking for ways to improve the industry.
Their presido hushpup dey prison.
SayNoToFraud.

Thief-nubu!
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by BJanta: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin concern me concern Atiku?
Atiku sef, na political scammer.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by HarlequinLekex: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
JealousCobra:

Thief-nubu!
He is the president of AFRICAN THIEVES ORGANIZATION [A.T.O]
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Alezy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
I got it this morning too. Mine was 35k
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Alaefulu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
tnx for informing people but I think this message and format is quite be long because I received this message some months back...
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by ceaser: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yeye things.

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Ayobeck(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nah legit try am,you go thank seun
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Samogloby: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
the Dubai criminal don carry come.

A man whose hushpuppi is his friend and even his friends friend would most likely be fraudulent.
See them,use your God given senses to understand the game of scammer na lie! Someone is giving tactics of scammers and you are there disgracing yourself blaming Atiku. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by MumEmdy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Whois:

Money that cannot buy biscuits, God forbid oo
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by fof1: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Just this morning I got a message from a number stating that

Immediately I saw the message I knew it is a new way of scamming Nigerians.

Truecaller app already marked the number as Political Scammer.

Once again, let's be careful so that we don't lose our hard earned income to these heartless scammers disguising in countless ways.

See the screenshots below:

They have turned to Atiku Abubakar...Next will be Peter Obi...The Last time or the initial time,I got this kind of SMS...it was Ebola Ahmed Tinubu Largesse...Nigerians like Scam too much...May God Purge them of such Wickedness and expose All of them Pls.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by herich(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol,,, so this SMS is going viral.

I received same SMS on my MTN sim last week .
But from APC Bola Tinubu support group,
Will support me with the sum of 45k if I support their candidate. To call a particular number, which I don't really care to check.

These guys are not really joking.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Eyinola1: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Once again, let's be careful so that we don't lose our hard earned income to these heartless scammers disguising in countless ways.

lol, same was sent to me

Fellow APC member you've be eligible to receive 65,000 for campaign call 09166510481 grin grin
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by CeeJeckydivah: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is innovative scamming. grin Nigerians wan like to use any slight opportunity run scam
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by LAguy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Same here, I didn't bother to read the message twice. Deleted straight.
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Yves4real(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
I received mine yesterday. Same old tactics by the dull Nigerian fraudster.

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
He is the president of AFRICAN THIEVES ORGANIZATION [A.T.O]

LoL

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by HarlequinLekex: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
JealousCobra:

LoL
Chop knuckle
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
FashionCookie:
This election just dey make me laugh...eyes go clear by Feb.
The last two girls I dated are now in UK fa....��
I am not saying that I want to date u ohh�
but don't u want to be in UK Nii �����
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Them don come again, cheesy grin
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Sureboyy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
This scammers are becoming more deceptive day in, day out
God help our beloved country Nigeria from the shackles of poverty cry cry
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dem don reach my side o... Lmao... Awon Ole

Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by KessJr: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
I recieve the message also on my airtel line this morning. when I saw the message, I knew it was Scam. Useless Lots
Re: Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) by Minime10(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thank God you escaped it.
Mine was 75,000.00 and that I should call one Tony on a certain gsm line.
It's this kind of things that makes me doubt the purpose of Mr. Pantami's NIN registration excercise if scammers can still operates with their registered Sims without being detected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.