Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head (535 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ganisucks(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
We had the inaugural meeting of the 130-strong (and growing) Special Media Projects, Special Media Operations and New Media Directorate of the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja yesterday and what a wonderful occassion it was.

We gave only a few hours notice for the meeting yet it was very well attended by members that were in Abuja and those that could not make it because they were out of town or out of the country joined us virtually via Zoom and participated fully.

..It was a great outing & I have been given the distinct honor and privilage of leading & being Director to what I believe is the best, brightest, most strategic, most committed, most dedicated, most loyal, most effective, most dynamic, most important & most progressive...

..innovative & radical Directorate in the entire Tinubu/Shettima PCC whose courage & energy is second to none & is inspiring. They are indeed the frontline warriors of our noble cause & they are putting everything on the line for Asiwaju, Shettima & our great party APC.

...They are our very own Praetorian
Guard of hardline and elite fighters and unrelenting and uncompromising ideologues who were each carefully selected by those that nominated them for their courage, dedication, consistency and remarkable individual and collective skills.

..It is an honor to lead them and I was energised humbled, honored and encouraged by their commitment, strategic input, intellectual contributions, many sacrifices and the spirit of camaraderie and joy in which the meeting was held. 6/

...We are now battle-ready to begin this great work in earnest and from today, as a group, we shall take the battle to the gates of our enemies. We are hardline and committed BATISTS and we shall stand shoulder to shoulder with our leaders Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and...

..Sen. Kashim Shettima through thick and thin and until we achieve victory in the presidential election.

I am so proud of each and everyone of the members of this Directorate and together we shall go forward into battle and go from strength to strength.

...Our motto and battle cry is: 'For God, for Nigeria and for Asiwaju!!!'

I thank all our esteemed members for attending this meeting and for being a part of this great and noble quest and endeavour. 9/

..We shall work hard and ww shall pray even harder.

Be rest assured that victory is ours!

Glory Hallelujah! 

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1592026125768736769?cxt=HHwWgoCyufLUgZgsAAAA

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Naira20: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ganisucks(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
More pics

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Larryton(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
If u see kayode fayemi without food or woman know you're at e wrong address

3 Likes

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Urheadmaster(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
tongue

Femi Fani-Kayode will deliver as a minister for women affairs tongue
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ganisucks(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
The only achievement of APC next year will be the fact that Fani kayode will lash over 100 women.

5 Likes

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Cholls(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
My brother this man na confirm Omo Igbo. Na anywhere money dey him dey go. No time to waste time. Nna mehn!

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by SocialJustice: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
It will still fail. APC are experts at failing
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by illicit(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
That meeting is inconclusive

Something is missing on the menu
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
lol

We are about to see a massive deployment of APC urchins on the street of Nairaland.

Who remembers Buhari's BMC (Buhari Media Centre)? Some of them today cannot afford a pair of shoe. 30K don cast. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by PlayMaker14: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Recruit! Recruit!! Recruit!!!

Recruit more urchins into the APC to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by descarado: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
The guy has not been marketing tinubu as expected. Better negotiation and more money.
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ganisucks(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
This man is obsessed with igbo kitten. This is clearly an addiction, like the one the Adelekes' have

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by descarado: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cholls:
My brother this man na confirm Omo Igbo. Na anywhere money dey him dey go. No time to waste time. Nna mehn!
Other tribes look the other way when they see money. Infact, they hate money.
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by descarado: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
lol

We are about to see a massive deployment of APC urchins on the street of Nairaland.

Who remembers Buhari's BMC (Buhari Media Centre)? Some of them today cannot afford a pair of shoe. 30K don cast. grin grin

That man don't have class at all.
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Opinedecandid(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Needless exercise in absolute futility.
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Paragon311(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cash out period for the smart ones.....

Nigeria needs not a sick person at the helms of affairs atrhe center
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by Myself2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Larryton:

Baba with women are like 5 & 6

You gerrit

I won't be surprised if he starts laying them
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ecolime(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Meaning we should expect more attack dogs in the coming days? shocked

I also learnt the monthly allowance of these social media urchins have been increased to N40k from N30k.

God help us oo
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ganye1: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
I can't understand how this FFK is able to face Tinubu upon all the bad things he said about him.
I also baffled at how he is able to face Nigerians and tell them to vote Tinubu despite all the bad things he told Nigerians about Tinubu.
What can he tell Nigerians his reason for marketing a Muslim/Muslim ticket after all he said about his abhorrence for Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganye1:
I can't understand how this FFK is able to face Tinubu upon all the bad things he said about him.
I also baffled at how he is able to face Nigerians and tell them to vote Tinubu despite all the bad things he told Nigerians about Tinubu.
What can he tell Nigerians his reason for marketing a Muslim/Muslim ticket after all he said about his abhorrence for Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Bro, hunger no dey let people shame oo

FFK has been out of job since 2015. You can't blame him oo

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head by nairavsdollars(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
No principle. Useless man

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Lake Tchad Basin Can Be Recharged / Apc National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Was Grossly Misquoted / See How Gbadegbo Rodes-vivour Was Welcome At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.