Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,057 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (48754 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Scamburster:

You deserve sack letter, you are one of Nigerian problem.

grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Lifestone(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
searchlight:
Simply because he's saying what you want to hear. You are one of the fool we have been trying to show the reality.
You've gone abusive again. You guys have character issues, you are largely untrained. You have just proven Prof Soludo right

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by MikeofAfrica: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=sanpipita post=118389095]Soludo is doing a hatchet job, he should better focus on governance and leave Peter Obi alone, if Peter Obi can't win nobody will be talking about him[/quote

Soludo has just deliver the bitter truth to all supporters of Peter Obi.
Like I have always been saying on nairaland - " I support Peter Obi but he cannot win 2023 election". Peter Obi is the best candidate but unfortunately, he is a novice in politics when compared to Atiku and Tinubu. His party also does not have the structure required to compete with PDP and APC.
Hence the support we are giving to Obi should be to encourage and prepare him for future elections. Either Tinubu or Atiku will be our next president.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by naijainstinct: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

That everyone in your family is a narrow pusher doesn't mean others are. Otu gbawa nne gi
Thank you for helping me confirm that you belong to the IPOB mob. Headless and brainless just like Prof rightly opined. I would have engaged you but you are too far away in the gutter. I can't descend to your level. As for the bolded, it is an open secret that your tribe has no respect for their parents and elders alike. If not, you won't open your rotten mouth to speak trash about a stranger's mum. May it be unto your mother as you have spoken with your mouth. That is if you still have one and haven't killed her.

Meanwhile, even though your brain cannot grasp what Prof. Soludo wrote, I will advise you find an intelligent person around you to break it down to kindergarten language for you.

To further prove that you and your cohorts are pigs, Soludo said OBI will not smell Aso, talk more of Rock. Now, you and your likes can try all you can to disrupt the election process come February, I'm sure the Nigerian government will be more than ready to offer you and your fellows a mass burial. Goodluck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Dracas: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is still angry that Peter Obi defeated him (PDP) from the minority APGA. Now that he has eventually become the governor of Anambra state, we are waiting to see the miracle he would do in anambra state since he claims Obi did not do anything

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Roboto11: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
xevove2061:

This was the exactsame method BMC used to usher buhari in 2015 and it was okay but now not? Una never chichomchin

You must win oh.

Otherwise.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Emir01: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Have said this people, Igbo people are the most funny people when it comes to politics and power. I so much understand you Soludo. Kudos to speak up.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Roboto11: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Brimstone77:

Summary please..

I can't waste my precious time reading this long epistle that won't add anything to my life!

Soludo Should just keep quiet and plan how to work for the people that elected him.

Funny enough I never heard about the APGA presidential candidate..

What is his name??

Shebi you know Jimi Agbaje?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Roboto11: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
desiredmee:
Indeed this man is jobless, imagine the amount of time he took to address this.
Obi did not directly attack you yet you are taking this much time to talk about the person of Obi
Abeg faxe governance joor

If people go to your domain to kill all those associated with you, I guess you wouldn't have the time to pen a piece like this.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
plaindealer:

You want to prove Soludo wrong with a rally in Lagos but not in Pandora's Anambra where Soludo attacked Pandora from.

Pandora or Pandora mob, I don't know who foolish past.. grin grin

Yes we play and beat you in your supposed turf...

Soludo and millions of him know that Peter Obi will have a moon slide in the South East...

The focus is whether Peter Obi will win the whole of South West especially now that Tinubu's narcotics saga has taken him out of reckoning as a serious candidate...
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
buhariguy:
hiss,
Rally of underage girls and boys
Loser's' excuse..
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by oluwaseyi0: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Masterito:
I am for Atiku but if you think properly I feel Soludo has bad intentions for Obi. How can Soludo ask Obi to come to APGA to take presidential ticket? That is the worst advice I have heard in a long time. Soludo sounds jealousy to me.

Exactly, APGA just like SDP, NNPC is too regional without merger to have a chance at presidency
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by solomto(f): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Solumumu is pained, he's more useless than his mkpurumiri son.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
so because he decided to put your pandora him tu lie where he belongs is the definition of disoriented?

A sitting governor is saying it as it is but one agbero for upper is talking crap

So u know better than d governor?

Wow...he is saying it as it is, lol.....
Was it not the respected Pa Adebanjo that spoke to Yorubas... but what did you guys do? HYPOCRITES!
Abeg, make una shift. We've got our PVC ready.... If you guys don't want this nation to work, we leave the suffering and killings for you guys to enjoy.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by plaindealer: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
Yes we play and beat you in your supposed turf...

Soludo and millions of him know that Peter Obi will have a moon slide in the South East...

The focus is whether Peter Obi will win the whole of South West especially now that Tinubu's narcotics saga has taken him out of reckoning as a serious candidate...

“Let’s be clear, Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know” — Governor Soludo

Pandora can not even win anything inside his own toilet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Roboto11: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
I expected this mugu to tell us about the investment that he said was worth next to nothing now only for him to write a long epistle full of gibberish on how Obi cannot win and why Obi should have ran under APGA. even to the extent of calling Obi a party Jumper. didn't this same hopeless Soludo contest election under PDP before decamping to APGA?

I guess its time we expose this idiot and his drug addict son... Ekweremmadu and Chimaroke should be a case study for Soludo...

Like Pat Utomi's son.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yes na cus he is not supporting Obi cus assuming he did it would have become IPOB and Igbo agenda. Stop deceiving ur self
ElSudani:

Who said Soludo is not Igbo?
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

Pandora can not even win anything inside his own toilet. grin grin
You are just a lazy talking head stuck here ad infinitum...

I won't disclose what is on board....

Your eyes go clear...
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
If Peter had tried this in an advanced country, their is no way he will escape jail!

This is a very criminal offence!

Channeling state funds to a company where you own shares. No wonder the investment crashed! He definitely pulled out his shares after leaving office!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by plaindealer: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are just a lazy talking head stuck here ad infinitum...

I won't disclose what is on board....

Your eyes go clear...

grin grin

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Phraences: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Reference:
So because he can't win he shouldn't contest to change the narrative.

I don't understand how these so called intellectuals think.
If all the benefits of 23 years of 5th Republic democracy spread over 6 general elections is about winning and losing and not developing the country through a competition of ideas and philosophies then I cannot see the point and benefit to Nigerians.

Whenever we progress down the road of error such as this let us take a minute to sum the amount of resources running in to trillions spent on this so called democracy and pointless elections since we insist it is all about winning and losing and no more.

Don’t mind the man. Is Peter Obi the only candidate? What of candidates in other parties? Perhaps they should step down because they won’t win.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
This idiot thinks Peter Obi's success was only because of great oil boom, but wants to celebrate his own little success as CBN governor, forgetting that it was also during the same time.

What a bad loser! The enormous energy he's mustering only to demarket his brother out of envy, could have been better spent building alliance with Peter Obi beyond party lines as the one with brightest chance of any Southeasterner to become president if he (Soludo) truly cares about the Igbos as he claims.

Imagine the level of hatred this man is harbouring. Chai
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Blizzfull123: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ckonnet:
This guy is sounding dis oriented these days, making unnecessary comments and iam still waiting for the miracle you are going to perform in Anambra state. I believe you guys had scores to settle but soludo's unwarranted utterances is full of bitterness.

Same here still waiting for what he can do let's check out his own record
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Akfrenzy:
When a man sells his brother for pot of cheap promises

Even the buyer won't trust u

Is it a crime to say the truth!

Do you know the penalty of what Peter Obi did will warrant death by hanging in China?

Thank God Peter likes China and knows much about the country.

Its jail in advanced western countries!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Blizzfull123: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by barinedan(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2022
My greatest achievement for today is that I was able to read through the entire interview
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Bencolink: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2022
"the minority will have their say, but the majority their way" - Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by mank1234(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

"but this is same person I was asking to return to APGA and contest for presidency.. "

For Soludo to say the above means:
A) he alludes to Obi's capacity to deliiver
B) he is pained that he is not contesting under APGA

Every other thing in write up even if it's true follows from the above two points.
This is pure smear campaign.
Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Prince111111: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Bellfun:
The brutal truth!

A very frank talk from a brother to another brother!
What a truth!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Morphinne: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2022
naptu2:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Continued below

Why won’t I vote for an Igbo man if they had opted for a truthful leader like this?
Here is a fearless man saying it just the way it is without mincing his words. Nobody, I repeat, no body is hating on the igbos but you presenting one of the ppl we (youths) should be stoning as the messiah is not only unacceptable but also a blatant attempt at insulting our collective sensibilities. These subhumans are legit saying that a man who misruled his state for good 8 years and whom they all cursed during his reign is now the best person fool that could be produced in the whole of southeastern Nigeria to rule us (Awusubillah).
Dude has nothing to even campaign with other than his fail ogogoro investment grin
After what we’ve seen under Buhari, someone is trying to use Buhari’s integrity format on us again thinking everyone is an obidense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If Peter had tried this in an advanced country, their is no way he will escape jail!

This is a very criminal offence!

Channeling state funds to a company where you own shares. No wonder the investment crashed! He definitely pulled out his shares after leaving office!

Are you aware that once upon a time in the early 2000's that OBJ a sitting president along with Charles Soludo the then CBN governor, Ndi the Nigerian stock exchange president, governors of various states and so many prominent Nigerians floated a company called Transcorp and unilaterally allocated millions of the shares of Transcorp to themselves?

Millions of Nigerians including myself as a university freshman back then bought some Transcorp shares as well and within a year or there about, Transcorp shares became indescribably worthless but Soludo was among the economic experts that lured Nigerians into making that investment and he was also a major share holder as a public servant including a sitting president in a publicly quoted company which shouldn't have been the norm if there was anything like a sane society like you alluded to.

If the likes of OBJ, Soludo and other public office holder's were jailed back then for unilaterally appropriating millions of Transcorp shares to themselves then there would have been a precedent that would have served as a deterrent.

"He that seeks for equity must not only come with a clean hand but must also be equitable".

My point is this, Soludo lacks the morality to make such accusations because he is a pioneer of a failed business investments like Transcorp that is worthless like the "p" in psychology.

Soludo was the CBN governor that gave all the banks in Nigeria a clean bill of health but immediately Sanusi became the CBN governor, he exposed all the criminal in-house dealings in the banking sector which Soludo kept mumm despite heading the CBN that regulates other banks and periodically reviews the operations of those banks to ensure compliance with the CBN policies.

He was not just a beneficiary of the rot but was also very complacent in the discharge of his oversight duties since he turned a blind eye while watching banks approve hundreds of millions of naira unsecured loans of which his associates were heavily involved in.

Sanusi had clean up the rot he inherited from Soludo by introducing the recapitalization policy for all banks to recapitalize to the tune of #25Bn which led to bank mergers and some outright acquisition of other banks by banks that were financially healthy.

If most Nigerians have a functional brain cells, they will be able to recall the antecedents of every Nigerian politician that now parades themselves as being upright when they're nothing but wolves preying on gullible and ill-informed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi by Kcos: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Mr Soludo, so many people supported you regardless of party line and been a neutral politician. Your have become gov now and you're running mouth against potential president Mr Peter Obi.
You better embrace Mr Peter Obi before Nigeriqns comes to you, your next re-election is just around the corner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Politics / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.