Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,830 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win (1063 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by tinsel: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, says Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), will not win in the 2023 general election.
Soludo said this on Monday in an article titled ‘History Beckons and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1)’.
“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know,” the article reads in part.
“The game he is playing is the main reason he didn’t return to APGA. The brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama!

That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.
“As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him. I told him during his courtesy call that my prayer is that himself or Prof Umeadi of APGA would win, why not?
“That is from my heart, but I also told him that my head and facts on the ground led me to know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you).
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-knows-that-he-cant-and-wont-win-says-soludo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by JoeNL22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, says Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), will not win in the 2023 general election.
Soludo said this on Monday in an article titled ‘History Beckons and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1)’.
“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know,” the article reads in part.
“The game he is playing is the main reason he didn’t return to APGA. The brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama!

That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.
“As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him. I told him during his courtesy call that my prayer is that himself or Prof Umeadi of APGA would win, why not?
“That is from my heart, but I also told him that my head and facts on the ground led me to know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you).
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-knows-that-he-cant-and-wont-win-says-soludo
Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by FreeStuffsNG: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
O pari. Anambra people's disdain for Pa Obi's ambition is from bottom to top.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is envious of how well Peter Obi has fared in this Presidential contest

Soludo is in opposition party , I think it's only right that he focus on giving Anambra people good governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by TooMuchSense1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you honestly believe Peter Obi has a good chance of defeating Tinubu and Atiku click like, otherwise click share.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
TooMuchSense1:
If you honestly believe Peter Obi has a good chance of defeating Tinubu and Atiku click like, otherwise click share.
Don't mention Tinubu name in this Presidential race because he's ready been rejected all around the country

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by a4cube: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:

Is this meant to divert attention from what is trending at the moment?
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by kk2027: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
a4cube:

Drug case ba? grin

We're not distracted
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Urheadmaster(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
TooMuchSense1:

Obi has no chance

But obi is the next president
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by kk2027: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu needs to explain to Nigerians how drug money found its way into his account when be was in US
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PraizHim: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
APC agbado children, you guys have finished your whatsapp meeting this afternoon and the outcome is divert the attention away from Tinubu' drug and Deloitte case by Attacking Peter Obi.

2 Shares

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by maestroferddi: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your attempt at deflection is DOA...

The current issue now is for Tinubu to clear his name from drug trafficking...

Leave Soludo mata, we shall treat his madness in the fullness of time...

Peter Obi is at the cusp of victory, no time for cheap distractions...
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by MonkeyMods(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo's envy for Peter Obi is palpable

He better bridle his tongue

To avoid imakwa onye mobu
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by yyba: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Every sensible human knows OBI can't win grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by MadamExcellency: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now I understand what President Goodluck saw and know about Professor Soludo when he beckoned on Peter Obi to drop Soludo he single-handedly picked to succeed him for any other person.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by ganisucks(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Will be debunked in 3, 2,1....
Soludo can never make such an unguarded statement This is coming from SWAGA.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by ganisucks(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
a4cube:
Precisely. It's a fake planted story. Soludo will soon deny it. The walls are closing in on Baba and they know it.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by hapsattaddawus: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNcjpyqppI

11-year-old Brainy Yusuf Shah, gets highest score in Mensa IQ test 'beating Einstein and Hawking'

A schoolboy has scored the highest possible score in a Mensa IQ test and surpassed geniuses like Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNcjpyqppI
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Corrinthians(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
This we already know, soludo needn't stress himself stressing that fact.

My only regret is that insecurity and deaths will begin to spike in Anambra courtesy Gringori Obi's boys, aka IPOB.

Just look out for the headlines coming in from Anambra in the days ahead.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Corrinthians(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022

Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know,” the article reads in part.

Bull's eye!!

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by BATified2023: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't mention Tinubu name in this Presidential race because he's ready been rejected all around the country
but u swore to deactivate your account if tinubu wins apc presidential election

U are a man of no integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
We all know this, this is reality. Hmmm
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
LOl
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by triple996(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rip OBI grin
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by sreamsense: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Price of Nnewi, I am sure in reality; you know Tinubu is your next president. You are well known serial looser in politics. Any candidate you support always loose especially at presidential level. You always like to queue behind the failure in term of presidential choice. You have seen the clear handwriting now that you are only labouring in vain, but you still like to continue wasting your valuable time on fruitless structureless party.

People (Vain Labourers) like you in Kogi state who realized they were queueing behind failure have joined Tinubu now. It is not too late for you either. Tinubu is your next president, know that now to avoid running high BP when he is declared winner in February so you won't come back here to sing your usual song that APC rig election. Try to join the winning train of Tinubu now to avoid wasting energy in vain, but if you like to keep labouring in vain; you can continue, its expiring date is February after election result announcement

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol, I read that rant and stopped at the first paragraph. I told the person that sent it to me that it's fake news, that the structure of the rant sounds like what some of those bloggers masquerading as content creators will post. My guy referred me to Soludo Facebook account.

It's was disorienting to see such ranting coming from governor of my state! Soludo sounds so unhinged that I started wondering about his mental health. For how long has he been harbouring hatred for Peter Obi? Hatred is a strong disease that kills silently in a violent way.

The summary of Soludo rant is that Peter Obi ought to have run under the umbrella of APGA and other bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Kingspin(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don't understand some people or politicians. For you to use such kind statements. Means
Either you don't believe in INEC or the people.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Glink2018(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is envious of how well Peter Obi has fared in this Presidential contest

Soludo is in opposition party , I think it's only right that he focus on giving Anambra people good governance

Charity begins at home...if obi doesn't have credibility in his own Home state...what a fake lifestyle....i can't imagine Sanwoolu saying this kind of comment to Tinubu

Peter Obi is a chameleon politician. .throw him out like used water
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by QuotaSystem: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2022

The ability to separate emotion from logic.

A rare commodity on that side of the Niger.

I commend Dr. Soludo on his admission of this awakening reality.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Kingspin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
yyba:
Every sensible human knows OBI can't win grin
But if Tinubu or Atiku or 36 states gov support Obi, he will win Abi?

Something vital is missing in our political system.
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by TooMuchSense1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin. You're obviously not being realistic. You have probably become blinded by sentiment. Tinubu is very much in the race and arguably the leading candidate in the race.
But realistically, I think the election will be tough for any of the top 3 presidential candidates to win.

Tinubu will clearly have problem in South East and South-Sout; also, does he stand a good chance of defeating Atiku in the North (how many northerners will prefer Tinubu over a Atiku?)?

Atiku will certainly have problem in the South-west; also, can he defeat Obi in South-East and South-Sout?

Obi definitely has no hope in the North; also, can he defeat Tinubu in the South-West?
Re: Soludo Hits Peter Obi Again: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
This we already know l, soludo needn't stress himself stressing that fact.

My only regret is that insecurity and deaths with begin to spike in Anambra courtesy Gringori Obi's boys, aka IPOB.

Just look out for the headlines coming in from Anambra in the days ahead.
omenka focus on delivering your Benue state for your beloved drug baron Tinubu
hahahahaha
e pain am ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. / The Southeast / CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Refused To Appear Before House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.