Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reveals Scary Prophecy On Wizkid And Funke Akindele - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cynthia Morgan Reveals Scary Prophecy On Wizkid And Funke Akindele (526 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Reveals Scary Prophecy On Wizkid And Funke Akindele by FolowoseleTosin: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Madrina, a former Nigerian singer, has made predictions about Wizkid, Funke Akindele, and other celebrities.

The German singer listed her November prophesies in a post on her Instagram feed.

She advised Funke Akindele to pray for her financial situation so she doesn't go bankrupt in a conversation.

She urged everyone to pray for Wizkid's mental wellness.

In her post;

“Funke Akindele…. Should pray for her finances so she doesn’t go bankrupt.

Wizkid…. God is saying we should pray for his mental health

Jandor… God is saying we should we pick a side. Or it’s not too late for you to step down

Popcaan the Jamaican artist should pray against sudden death.

I do not give prophecies on social media but I don’t know these people personally and these messages has to get to them I have been holding back most of this informations since November 1st”.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/11/cynthia-morgan-reveals-scary-prophecy.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals Scary Prophecy On Wizkid And Funke Akindele by floss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Y she no get revelation concerning her failed musical career?

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife About To Fly Out With Another Man After Lying (video) / How Can You Explain This Money Missing From Her Account? / This Quote Really Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.