Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad (720 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by khadeejari: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WOoXWmPpQ

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share an emotional story about a male friend who recently traveled abroad.

She revealed that the man, 29, traveled with his 27-year-old brother and it was the sacrifice of their parents that made their relocation possible.

He reportedly said that their parents sold some of their valuable properties to raise money for their travel arrangements and papers.

The lady known as @theglowstitches on Twitter, wrote; ”Spoke to my friend who recently travelled earlier this week. He nearly cried as he told me what their parents have done, personal items they sold to make sure his and his brother’s relocation was successful
When you see kids unable to disobey their parents, don’t be surprised

Tomorrow someone will marry them and say the parents are entitled? Okay. Btw, The guy is 29, his brother is 27. At that age, his parents were still down to earth for him. I told him not to be ashamed but be grateful instead

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by abdulwasiubar: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2022
The truth is that most parents will do same, but unfortunately don't have the capacity or the means to do it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by abdurrahmankas: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Your parents must believe in you...to go that extent to send you guys abroad..

Don't disappoint them pls ..

My own parents never believe in me when i got admission in the poly to study civil engineering...

But thank God the rest is now history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by ismahazakari: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2022
When you see a man running actively for success, you wish you re the lady in his life. When you meet the lady in his life n she tells you how she bears the night alone, you will know that success has a price,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by doggedfighter(f): 1:42am On Nov 15, 2022
May abroad be kind to them.

May their shoulders be strengthened.

And trouble far from them.

For when one is sent abroad in this mannerthe expectation is usually too high.

As everything of value has been disposed of with the hope that you will make quadruple of what's spent.

May their parents find consolation in them and rewards for their labour.

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by lhordspy: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Chochocho everywhere like ant angry
Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by lilvicky68(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2022
If you like go there and kill parrot

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2022
abdulwasiubar post=1183e97364:
The truth is that most parents will do same, but unfortunately don't have the capacity or the means to do it

Okay but not In Nigeria. Too many "DEADBEAT" who call themselves parents..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
Your parents must believe in you...to go that extent to send you guys abroad..

Don't disappoint them pls ..

My own parents never believe in me when i got admission in the poly to study civil engineering...

But thank God the rest is now history

This Is an example of what I was saying.

Although as an open minded human, I don't know what might have transpired between you and your parents but Regardless I usually tell sane people that whenever you brought forth an offsprings. You are solely responsible for them till they become successful In life. Parenting Isn't "A Rossy Adventure" It Is full of PAINS & SACRIFICES" but unfortunately most black people lacks Education, Good Orientation and Exposure.

I'm quite certain you didn't try to kill them or threatened them at any point because these are thing that can make a parent forsake their offsprings. Anything apart from this can be forgiven and they are mandatory to keep carrying out their sole responsibility on you. Keep your head up always. I wish you all the very best In life.

There are many People In Nigeria on this Table..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by shantti(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
If you like go there and kill parrot

I was feeling emotional for their parents sacrifice bit this comment threw me off balance
Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This Is an example of what I was saying.

Although as an open minded human, I don't know what might have transpired between you and your parents but Regardless I usually tell sane people that whenever you brought forth an offsprings. You are solely responsible for them till they become successful In life. Parenting Isn't "A Rossy Adventure" It Is full of PAINS & SACRIFICES" but unfortunately most black people lacks Education, Good Orientation and Exposure.

I'm quite certain you didn't try to kill them or threatened them at any point because these are thing that can make a parent forsake their offsprings. Anything apart from this can be forgiven and they are mandatory to keep carrying out their sole responsibility on you. Keep your head up always. I wish you all the very best In life.

There are many People In Nigeria on this Table..

Aside from your inferiority complex you subtly showed, Black people are actually the best when it comes to taking care of and being supportive of their offsprings till married or successful, most whites usually hands off their kids when they clock 18 which according to their law is the age of accountability and adulthood, so there are few Nigerians and many whites and other races on this table.

My point is, parents taking responsibility has nothing to do with race, but individuals and capability of parents.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by HarlequinLekex: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Most Parents will surely do anything for their offsprings to be successful but some ones are just so terrible (dumping of infants inside drainages, on dump hills, money rituals, selling infants for money.)
May our parents reap the fruits of the seeds they sowed in us.
Re: 29-year-old Man Goes Emotional After Parents Sold Properties To Send Him Abroad by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
May abroad be kind to them.

May their shoulders be strengthened.

And trouble far from them.

For when one is sent abroad in this mannerthe expectation is usually too high.

As everything of value has been disposed of with the hope that you will make quadruple of what's spent.

May their parents find consolation in them and rewards for their labour.

Hey! It seems someone is here on Nairaland impersonating you and creating a bad reputation of you

See this link: https://www.nairaland.com/7434448/six-6-abortions-before-marriage

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know Now That You Wished You Knew Before? / Surrogate Mother Urgently Wanted In Lagos... Pay Over 2.5 Million / God Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.