Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down (469 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Peter Obi, Obi Cubana, Adeleke, Arthur Eze, Davido Nominated For Man Of The Year / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Sonyboom: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down. This is no gainsaying that he understand the ulterior motive Pandora aim to achieve the more reason he wrote personally and not use a spoke person or an assistant.

I am so glad intelligent n smart Igbo are coming to the fore. I reiterate Peter Obi will not have balls to contest for any other Presidential election after 2023 with the battery his image will suffer. Anambra1son pachuwdie77 n others should know this n know peace.

The sinister motive of Peter Obi is being exposed right before his nose. I thought Obi love replying the likes of Tinubu even insulting him that he can not debate or walk, his chic as come home to roast and he should reply Soludo like he love to reply others.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Naira20: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

Soludo?
Guy couldn't hide how angry he was when seun ignored his fantom "Soludo template" to talk about something more important.

Seun was like
"Wetin be Soludo Template"?
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by SWATMan: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down. This is no gainsaying that he understand the ulterior motive Pandora aim to achieve the more reason he wrote personally and not use a spoke person or an assisyant.

I am so glad intelligent n smart Igbo are coming to the fore. I reiterate Peter Obi will not have balls to contest for anu other Presidential election after 2023 with the battery his image will suffer. Anambra1son pachuwdie77 n others should know this n know peace.

The sinister motive of Peter Obi is bring exposed right before his nose. I thought Obi love replying the likes of Tinubu even insulting him that he can not debate or walk, his chick as come home to roast and he should reply Soludo like he love to reply others.

You are just empty and noisy.
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Period007(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2022
After begging Obi to contest under APGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Nonsense

Thrash
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by zeuss: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Even Soludo's son is obident....the revolution is on. The old order will resist. And will be crushed.

https://www.nairaland.com/7433782/soludos-son-ozonna-disassociates-himself
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Dreal1247: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is busy burying his political career. Watch and see. He doesn't even know that he is standing on the foundation established by Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
One thing the world need to know is that, Obi is a very smart thief!

He is also good with cajoling illiterates who where not privileged to be educated, and why he has a violent, crude and unexposed support base.

Someone channeling Anambra’s state funds running into millions of dollars, into a beer parlour business that he was a shareholder, takes skill and intelligence! That’s stealing brilliantly!

Same way he opened offshore accounts in family members name in safe havens!

If evil should be applauded, Peter is a genius!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Some riff raff are busy capping that Soludo is jealous of Obi

Lol

Prof Chukwuma Soludo is an erudite professor, a Cambridge professor, former CBN governor, a scholar, an economist and presently a governor

Your Obi na Container Market to market certificate holder who submitted special centre GCE result to INEC

How on earth would Prof envy such an inferior entity, a repackaged fraud, monumental failure and worth next to nothing?

A Cambridge professor cannot be envious of GCE Emeritus

Reason like human being for once biko

3 Likes

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by MosakuAW(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Can we look at Soludo attack on Obi from another perspective.

Soludo might want to contest for President come 2030/31 after completing is 4yr term (*2) as a governor of Anambra.

Obi winning 2023 election might hinder his ambition because no one will want to vote an Easterner into the highest position after one just completed 4 or 8 years. He will preferred a Atiku or Tinubu's win to pave way for Easterner President after their tenure, which he believes he can be the right candidate.

My thought thou, because I see no other reasons for this attack if not that. I am open to know more reason(s)
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by ComptonGee: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians are so biased and diversed and will always be. You all hiding under the pretext of wanting to change Nigeria and get rid of old politicians yet you all rooting for Peter Obi as if he's the youngest of the aspirants.
Age has nothing to do with with poor governance.
We all know Peter Obi's records as Anambra governor doesn't speak in his favor but y'all keep shouting ObiDient as if he's a clean politician.
If you truly want to get rid of old politicians then Peter Obi is also as old. There are many youngsters in the race but I know how divided and illogical Nigerians could be when it comes to making a collective choice.
Tribalism and ethnicity differences will always play their roles.

2 Likes

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by ComptonGee: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
MosakuAW:
Can we look at Soludo attack on Obi from another perspective.

Soludo might want to contest for President come 2030/31 after completing is 4yr term (*2) as a governor of Anambra.

Obi winning 2023 election might hinder his ambition because no one will want to vote an Easterner into the highest position after one just completed 4 or 8 years. He will preferred a Atiku or Tinubu's win to pave way for Easterner President after their tenure, which he believes he can be the right candidate.

My thought thou, because I see no other reasons for this attack if not that. I am open to know more reason(s)

No it's never like that. He's free to warn Nigerians and advise them not to make the wrong choice. Y'all should stop cooking some flimsy assumptions when y'all know the truth already.
I'm waiting for anyone who's going to debunk the truth Governor Soludo just launched

1 Like

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by naijapips04: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
One thing the world need to know is that, Obi is a very smart thief!

He is also good with cajoling illiterates who where not privileged to be educated, and why he has a violent, crude and unexposed support base.

Someone channeled Anambra’s state funds running into millions of dollars, into a beer parlour business that he was a shareholder. That’s stealing brilliantly!

Same way he opened offshore accounts in family members name in safe havens!

If evil should be applauded, Peter is a genius!

Anybody that can believe Buhari is a clone can be cajoled into anything. You give these IPOB clowns too much attention.

1 Like

Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2022
naijapips04:

Anybody that can believe Buhari is a clone can be cajoled into anything. You give these IPOB clowns too much attention.

grin
Re: Just Read Soludo Piece On Obi & Obi Should Step Down by MosakuAW(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2022
ComptonGee:

No it's never like that. He's free to warn Nigerians and advise them not to make the wrong choice. Y'all should stop cooking some flimsy assumptions when y'all know the truth already.
I'm waiting for anyone who's going to debunk the truth Governor Soludo just launched

Do you understand "English" at all? Or just want to be a keyboard warrior. I am not cooking any filmsy assumption because I don't know any big deal from all Soludo is ranting about. They are all politician and they all are thieves. If I am to vote or choose a candidate at this point in time, I preferred Atiku to Obi or Tinubu. Obi is an 'Angel' you don't know and Tinubu's bagages is too much and Atiku is also corrupt but better than Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Best Decision / Gov Emmanuel Furnishes 17 Public Schools with Remodeled Science Laboratories / Tinubu predicted Folarin defeat in Ibadan amidst crowd,says he must beg (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.