Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? (3127 Views)

Four Convicted For Internet Fraud In oshogbo / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Hey my Osun state folks here, please where are those places in Oshogbo for a cool, relaxing and fun time which are family friendly?

Thanks.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Resourcesswift: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2022
First take osogbo weed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by ganisucks(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:
Hey my Osun state folks here, please where are those places in Oshogbo for a cool, relaxing and fun time which are family friendly?

Thanks.

This is politics section. You should try romance and sexuality section.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by adeoyekay(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Thanks.
Agunbelewo

1 Like

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
First take osogbo weed!!
Lol..Oshogbo weed is part of family friendly activities to you, huh? You go too like vawulence smiley
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by meobizy(f): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
First take osogbo weed!!
Unconsciously outing yourself. I’m watching.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:

This is politics section. You should try romance and sexuality section.
Lol...no thanks. Im not looking for fuxk stations and playboy houses.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
adeoyekay:
Agunbelewo
Thanks bro. Where in Agunbelewo?
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by isaiah4life(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Egbon, if you love to have touch with art, you can try NIKE ART CENTER. It's Artistry is second to none. You will have a lot of memorable documents.

Although, If you want a picnic spot, you can try osun central park. It's spacious and good for your beautiful and handsome kids to play around while you have a lone time with your charming wifey.

I would have suggested a cool hotel but I'm skeptical about pools for children in recent times.

My opinion egbon.ku aabọ pada. Ire ayo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by meobizy(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Osun is a dead zone. It’s the reason nine out of ten Nairalanders live in Sango Ota.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2022
isaiah4life:
Egbon, if you love to have touch with art, you can try NIKE ART CENTER. It's Artistry is second to none. You will have a lot of memorable documents.

Although, If you want a picnic spot, you can try osun central park. It's spacious and good for your beautiful and handsome kids to play around while you have a lone time with your charming wifey.

I would have suggested a cool hotel but I'm skeptical about pools for children in recent times.

My opinion egbon.ku aabọ pada. Ire ayo.
My person, thanks for the great recommendations.
We've been looking at the Nike Art Gallery and it's already in our list. I'll look into Osun Central Park and if it's not too public, we can equally consider it. My fam, especially kiddo, is already terrified by the sheer number of eyes staring at them whenever we go out.

How have you been? Eku ile oo.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2022
meobizy:
Osun is a dead zone. It’s the reason nine out of ten Nairalanders live in Sango Ota.
This your stat, na one in town.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

This your stat, na one in town.
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
meobizy:
There is no smoke without fire.
I'll assume you are part of the 10% Nairalanders that are not in Sango Otta, right?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by meobizy(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

I'll assume you are part of the 10% Nairalanders that are not in Sango Otta, right?
Ninety-nine percent of Nairalanders are Yoruba boys from the locale.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Resourcesswift: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
meobizy:
Unconsciously outing yourself. I’m watching.
please resist the urge to mention me.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Zee0007: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Thanks.

In all thy going out don't miss Dembos Bar and recreational Center. It's beautiful. after that, you need to get massage. You should visit Beny's Physiobservices. Do this Nd thank me later.
Life Self. Me dey look for 10k to start fruit biz for my area. another pezin dey look for where to relax. Op, you are doing well. I go reach ur level one day. Have a beautiful relaxation.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:

In all thy going out don't miss Dembos Bar and recreational Center. It's beautiful. after that, you need to get massage. You should visit Beny's Physiobservices. Do this Nd thank me later.
Life Self. Me dey look for 10k to start fruit biz for my area. another pezin dey look for where to relax. Op, you are doing well. I go reach ur level one day. Have a beautiful relaxation.
Thanks for the recommendation. Please what area of Oshogbo is the Dembos bar and rec center located?. Dem get peppersoup, preferably goat?

Lastly, send me your aza make I waya you something for your biz. You fit leave am here or send to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. I no dey often check that email add but I'll check today, just let me know when you send it.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by adeoyekay(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Thanks for the recommendation. Please what area of Oshogbo is the Dembos bar and rec center located?. Dem get peppersoup, preferably goat?

Lastly, send me your aza make I waya you something for your biz. You fit leave am here or send to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. I no dey often check that email add but I'll check today, just let me know when you send it.
Op remember to wire my own account, even if it is shikini money
God bless you �
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Zee0007: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

It's located at Gbogan road,Ogo-Oluwa Area, opposite that Access Bank. Pepper soup yapa. kiss
Wow, God is about to change my story with OP. My acct detail is 00..17..18..88.14 unity bnk.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Ckonnet: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ritualistic den, your soul will even relax join.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:

It's located at Gbogan road,Ogo-Oluwa Area, opposite that Access Bank. Pepper soup yapa. kiss
Wow, God is about to change my story with OP. My acct detail is 00..17..18..88.14 unity bnk.
Thank you. I'll definitely check the place out.

I'm going to need the name on the account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Zee0007: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Thank you. I'll definitely check the place out.

I'm going to need the name on the account.

Okay. Itz Lydia Ayefu . thanks sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:

Got it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:

Sent. Let me know once you got it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Zee0007: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Sent. Let me know once you got it.

Oooooh noooo. Op you are blessed. You no go never go broke. Your family and children will never beg. In heaven and earth you will be favoured. I no go ever in my life forget this your support for my life. God go bless you so much op. I I'll never forget you in my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by snowland(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zee0007:

Oooooh noooo. Op you are blessed. You no go never go broke. Your family and children will never beg. In heaven and earth you will be favoured. I no go ever in my life forget this your support for my life. God go bless you so much op. I I'll never forget you in my life.
Amen and you're welcome. Abeg no take am play PFP ooo. I see say you dey very active for the thread. God bless your hustle.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by isaiah4life(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

We've been looking at the Nike Art Gallery and it's already in our list. I'll look into Osun Central Park and if it's not too public, we can equally consider it. My fam, especially kiddo, is already terrified by the sheer number of eyes staring at them whenever we go out.

How won't they look at your cuties? Lolz. Your life is worth emulating. We have missed you our kind-hearted and selfless egbon.
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by IwasNeverGone: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
snowland:

Boss cool
Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by Zee0007: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Cool Places To Hangout In Oshogbo? by press9jatv: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
@snowland, visit Osun mall beside olaiya bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Deadline Is February 17, Not February 10 / Anambra massive investments in health sector in recent years(photos) / Atiku, Obi Contest States Won By Each Other At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.