Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here (6258 Views)

Share Your Crazy Moments Attending Typical Naija Weddings! / If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by youngreezy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Untimely death is too painful
e shock me bro.... person wey I tell say I dey come make I check something,na em dead body o come back come meet ooo
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Rickyforeign(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Na man u be �

I won't forget Emmanuel, my crazy room mate for school that year, me and Emmy started from 100level we had each others back and all, until he use his hand and brought wahala upon himself, Emmy is from an average Nigeria home yet dude always ball hard in school it got to a point I was suspecting if he's into Yahoo, I never knew dude steal hugely from his parents each time school is not in session to come spend it in school, things went south for him when he use his school fees to throw a lavish birthday for his girlfriend, hoping to go play bet9ja virtual to recover the money and pay before deadline, wrong move grin

He carry 30k enter betshop and virtual chop all grin, him cry come back house, dude was not just crying but weeping grin, I asked him whats up he told me that he lost all his cash to virtual, me way my papa sabi everything about school, I can't scam him to send me money for anything because my dad was a close friend to one professor for my school that year, he would always call him before sending me money to make sure I am not trying to play a fast one on him. grin

Exams was in two weeks time and my guy never pay school fees, to make matter worst him babe come dey give .attitude that period, I had to carry my laptop, my ps3 that year give one guy that owns computer shop to collect a loan of 180k to pay back and collect the stuff.

To add insult to injuries, as we dey come back from collecting the loan, we saw a car packed very close to my street and as we approach, boom we saw my guy babe coming down from benz, she even pretended she doesn't know us, my guy cried until daybreak that day, I had to carry him on my back to canteen to go eat, he rejected the food we cooked and rejects anything call food, e be like the breakfast way the babe serve am no let am eat grin

I bought him milk, malt and egg, I dey pet am like small pikin make him chop small, withing two days my guy refuse to come out from the room not to talk of good for lectures, he was so depressed him chop 3 carry overs that semester grin, las las he bounced back, long story grin

[/quote]
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Aguiyimba(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2022
youngreezy:
e shock me bro.... person wey I tell say I dey come make I check something,na em dead body o come back come meet ooo

Such is life guy. @lest the he met someone like you who always remember him for his good will.
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by cayorday89(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Klass99:
I will try and modify that post when I am less busy, whatever I type will be like a drop in the ocean.
Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by Immanuelsnr: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Merch:
lol my roommate back then always use his school fees to order hoes come house on a steady, i go dey on top bed dey suck breast, the werey go dey ground dey bang pussy. Very crazy fellow i miss so much i wonder where bro be right now, but i hope he is achieving greatness
Comrade grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here by DonroxyII: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Sagelomona:

ENOUGH WITH THE LIES
John Snow tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Broadcast Your Bride's Virginity After Wedding Night? / 7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.