Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices (685 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Another excerpt from Governor Charles Soludo’s article on Peter Obinand Obidients:

“At the outset, let me state that this exhibition of desperation, intolerance and attempt to bully everyone who expresses the slightest of dissent is reprehensible. This is Hitler in the making. When the revered Arch Bishop Chukwuma stated that in Enugu State, they were not obedient, he was ferociously bullied on social media. Any dissent has tagged a saboteur or, in my case, it could be that I want to contest for president after office or that I am envious of Peter Obi. Is Soludo envious of Peter Obi? Totally laughable! But this is the same person I was asking to return to APGA in March 2022 and contest for president and yet envious or doesn’t want him to be president. This is madness! Seriously speaking, the obdurate attempt to muscle the republican Igbos to maintain the silence of the graveyard is antithetical to everything Igbo. It is not who we are. Insulting other ethnic groups and religions or denigrating others is certainly not the path to Aso Rock. If this is not checked, it may indeed endanger the future political and economic interests of the Igbos.

“In his time, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was the undisputed all-time leader of the Igbos but he had his arch-rivals and even independent candidates won landslide elections against his party, NCNC, in Igboland. Obafemi Awolowo had stiff opposition among the Yorubas while Ahmadu Bello had his share of opponents in the Northern region. Today, no one has accused Afenifere or other strong presidential candidates from the South West of being “anti-Yoruba” because Tinubu is a frontrunner, nor has anyone accused Kwankwaso and several other Northern candidates of being “anti-North” for not supporting Atiku. As a full-blooded republican Igboman and democrat, I reject this despotic intolerance.

“Yes, I fully understand the anger of some urban and Diaspora youths and some Nigerians who are dissatisfied with the trajectory of the country or with the candidates of the major parties and wished other options. Not knowing much about others, some see Peter Obi as the contrast they wished for. I get the point. But this is a democracy: the minority will have their say, but the majority their way. Translating anger and social media agitation into political outcomes requires humongous work.

“For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves “brothers”. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as Governor while I have remained in APGA since 2013. During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won a landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined. After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the great Zik of Africa who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Mrfixitt(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Don't fight a man with grace. You will be disgraced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by LeoDeKing: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pandora Obituary and his ipob lapdogs can only be Hitler on social media.

How can the well packaged fraud become a Hitler when he is contesting for 4th position? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Ttalk: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Every punch from Soludo yesterday was a killer one.

Obidients have been in disarray since then. It will take them 21 months to be able to debunk all those allegations, by then Tinubu would have celebrated his one year achievement in office as president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by ElSudani: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
I said it before, zombidients behave like fascists and Obi is cool with it. He had many opportunities to dissociate his campaign from the unruly and abusive supporters but he didn't.
His angry outbursts towards Dino Melaye gave us a glimpse of his temperament. Soludo is absolutely on point.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by 35824L: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
The pandora criminal will see soludo and run henceforth.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Fxmanager(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Olodo

Go and check history whosoever Soludo hate never prosper

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Kingozymandias(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How can the well packaged fraud become a Hitler when he is contesting for 4th position? undecided

This LeoDeKing is so stupid it's hilarious.
Guy you must be a motor park tout or a phone thief at busstop grin

Your thinki g is extremely low bro grin

Now cry more
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Lionnation: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
You attack someone and you call it dissenting voice, is that how foolish you have become

Or do expect a tap on the back
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi na wa oo

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Mrfixitt(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Olodo

Go and check history whosoever Soludo hate never prosper

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election
Your mother must be feeling childless for giving birth to an idiotic fool like you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by christistruth01: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi's IPOB Thugs are Capable of

Wholesale Ethnic Cleansing and

Genocide if they ever Sniff Power they

have Murdered so many People already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Your mother must be feeling childless for giving birth to an idiotic fool like you.
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure who's worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Kingozymandias(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Guy shut up your basket mouth...
No one respects you... You are just a stupid talkative.

Now cry more grin
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Corrinthians(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Everyone, practically everyone, complaining about the attitude of these guys. Isn't it high time they looked inward and made some adjustments?

They've made it literally impossible for one to see Obi any differently. Their intolerance and hostility towards any dissenting voice leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Mrfixitt(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure who's worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a nonentity
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a nonentity
hahahaha

Obi is worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by christistruth01: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by highchief1: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrfixitt:
shut up u stl couldn’t read .itti.nobody is fighting anybody it’s democracy so we all have the right to our choices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by christistruth01: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
One thing about Peter Obi's IPOB Thugs

is that they insult People with all their

Might until they Force their Father

Figures to Spill out the Home Truths to

deliver them from their Childish delusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by techWriter1: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
The pandora prosecution will know soludo and run henceforth

1 Like

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Racoon(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu, Ejike Mbaka, Dave Umahi all took on Peter Obi but they all went down. There is something divine about Peter Obi political journey this time around except divinity says it is not so.
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Blue3k(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Everything turns to Hitler.

Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Mrfixitt(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
highchief1:
shut up u stl couldn’t read .itti.nobody is fighting anybody it’s democracy so we all have the right to our choices
Tell your mom to shut up you idiotic fool.
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Mrfixitt(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
highchief1:
Tell your mom to shut up you idiot
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2022
They said Soludo has been bribed, if not, why will he be disgracing himself this way
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
[/quote][quote author=lexylaw40 post=118411592]Another excerpt from Governor Charles Soludo’s article on Peter Obinand Obidients:

“At the outset, let me state that this exhibition of desperation, intolerance and attempt to bully everyone who expresses the slightest of dissent is reprehensible. This is Hitler in the making. When the revered Arch Bishop Chukwuma stated that in Enugu State, they were not obedient, he was ferociously bullied on social media. Any dissent has tagged a saboteur or, in my case, it could be that I want to contest for president after office or that I am envious of Peter Obi. Is Soludo envious of Peter Obi? Totally laughable! But this is the same person I was asking to return to APGA in March 2022 and contest for president and yet envious or doesn’t want him to be president. This is madness! Seriously speaking, the obdurate attempt to muscle the republican Igbos to maintain the silence of the graveyard is antithetical to everything Igbo. It is not who we are. Insulting other ethnic groups and religions or denigrating others is certainly not the path to Aso Rock. If this is not checked, it may indeed endanger the future political and economic interests of the Igbos.

“In his time, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was the undisputed all-time leader of the Igbos but he had his arch-rivals and even independent candidates won landslide elections against his party, NCNC, in Igboland. Obafemi Awolowo had stiff opposition among the Yorubas while Ahmadu Bello had his share of opponents in the Northern region. Today, no one has accused Afenifere or other strong presidential candidates from the South West of being “anti-Yoruba” because Tinubu is a frontrunner, nor has anyone accused Kwankwaso and several other Northern candidates of being “anti-North” for not supporting Atiku. As a full-blooded republican Igboman and democrat, I reject this despotic intolerance.

“Yes, I fully understand the anger of some urban and Diaspora youths and some Nigerians who are dissatisfied with the trajectory of the country or with the candidates of the major parties and wished other options. Not knowing much about others, some see Peter Obi as the contrast they wished for. I get the point. But this is a democracy: the minority will have their say, but the majority their way. Translating anger and social media agitation into political outcomes requires humongous work.

“For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves “brothers”. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as Governor while I have remained in APGA since 2013. During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won a landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined. After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the great Zik of Africa who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

Please name one thing Peter suppers have done that tinubu and atiku supporters haven't done worse
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Mumunotu
Re: This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices by lexylaw40: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2022
The fucking terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Also Used Donald Duke's Picture On His Official Website About Page / South East And Federal Government / We Are Obi-dient Not Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.