Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,357 members, 7,897,593 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. (29077 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / Business To Start With N500,000 In A Rural Area In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
ahnie:

Da Gaskiya hajiya.i know sabongari like the back of my palm.

I used to stay at lamido crescent by badarriyya stores(G.R.A for my small mind)
Whilst my fam resides in sabon gari yoruba road by ibadan road

My brief soccer training ground was at adobayaro square,new road by court road.
I missed Kano Sha.

Chai! My sister! I left in the mid 90s and was quite young to have explored. However,we once lived in Yorubs road, Warri road, Sanya Olu and Kuruna grin. My young uncle was always going to that Adobayaro for practice too grin grin.

And I remember one papase farm we used to visit for fresh veggies and some friends in Nomandland. Dang, time flew like a bird while we weren't looking fa grin. I will surely return there for a visit after naija really settle grin
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
sisisioge:

Chai! My sister! I left in the mid 90s and was quite young to have explored. However,we once lived in Yorubs road, Warri road, Sanya Olu and Kuruna grin. My young uncle was always going to that Adobayaro for practice too grin grin.

And I remember one papase farm we used to visit for fresh veggies and some friends in Nomandland. Dang, time flew like a bird while we weren't looking fa grin. I will surely return there for a visit after naija really settle grin
That kurna is a very volatile place in terms of when riots strikes.the silence massacre and bloodbath is best imagined than xperienced.

Another hotbed was...tarauni,zango,badawa,Fagge,tsamaboka
Dakata,rijiya lemu.

Mum stayed at yoruba road,sanyaolu,atiken road, and zungeru road sha.sabon gari was fun to stay,it's always a safe haven when rioting comes...that's if one is fast enough to enter sabon gari.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
No-man's-land is also a good stay Sha...chai see how I just dey remember assumpta hospital,Abbas maje secondary school.

The day my blessed feet's go touch the soil of Kano state eeh,chai o ma loud gan.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
ahnie:

That kurna is a very volatile place in terms of when riots strikes.the silence massacre and bloodbath is best imagined than xperienced.

Another hotbed was...tarauni,zango,badawa,Fagge,tsamaboka
Dakata,rijiya lemu.

Mum stayed at yoruba road,sanyaolu,atiken road, and zungeru road sha.sabon gari was fun to stay,it's always a safe haven when rioting comes...that's if one is fast enough to enter sabon gari.

Hotbed indeed! The reason we all exiled the state back then. What a sorry backward lot they were, may God save Nigeria fa.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
sisisioge:

Hotbed indeed! The reason we all exiled the state back then. What a sorry backward lot they were, may God save Nigeria fa.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire At Kitchen Plaza, Yaba / Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Story Of Ibadan’s First Entrepreneur, Enigmatic Adebisi Idi-ikan: An Unsung Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.