Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,900 members, 7,980,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? (1505 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Its so embarrassing for a guy to ask his friends or even the gal's friends to help him out wooing a gal. This dude has been showing every form of non-verbal communication to my friend and never said anything. He met me one day and said I should help him talk to my friend. I asked him if he was a man, he said yes. I told him I doubt. What is actually his problem? Guys we dont bite. Just spit it out. Who knows she might say YES.
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by MMM2(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
op
lack of moral undecided
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Morale u mean?
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Because wrong guys keep wooing the wrong gal.
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
madam, u no go gym today? dis one wey u dey open yeye thread
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

madam, u no go gym today? dis one wey u dey open yeye thread

Lmao@gym.
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
she is becoming too much like xynerise now grin grin grin
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

Does she share in double posting syndrome too cheesy cheesy
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
You guys are maniac. grin.
@iyatrustee. Na everyday I will go to gym? tongue.
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Oops! cheesy
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

cool cool cool
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
@skydeep

and why do you gym

to beat up your husband - smh  undecided

see she just did DPS - Shes done DPS

that family needs help undecided
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
i tell u! cheesy cheesy doesnt xynerise look like person wey need beating
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

i tell u! cheesy cheesy doesnt xynerise look like person wey need beating
cheesy cheesy

she wants to break him

BTW skydeep how did xynerise even woo you sef

thats what you should be telling us instead of askin u useless questions angry angry
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
skydeep:

Morale u mean?

Guyz dat dont take alcohol alwayz have such problem undecided
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

cheesy cheesy

BTW skydeep how did xynerise even woo you sef

angry angry

na wetin you suppose learn from him instead of wasting ur time following every woman on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
@190. You again? My husband was a smooth operator. He was talking to me as if he was reading a poem. It was a like a dream. The rest is history jare. grin
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
skydeep:

@190. You again? My husband was a smooth operator. He was talking to me as if he was reading a poem. It was a like a dream. The rest is history jare. grin

He read from a lyrics book by 2 Pac

Move b[i]i[/i]tch get out of the way

B[i]i[/i]tch get out of the way

MOVE shocked

was that the poem shocked shocked
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

na wetin you suppose learn from him instead of wasting your time following every woman on nairaland grin grin grin

I could learn and come for some test on your body - abi grin
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 5stardude: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Because they are pussie
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
190 remove eye from married woman,
there are loads of young girls on this section,go for them.
tongue tongue
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

190 remove eye from married woman,
there are loads of young girls on this section,go for them.
tongue tongue

is iya married -

if she is, why is she always winking at me angry
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

I could learn and come for some test on your body - abi grin

u tink i am one of those cheap goat meat peppersoup eating babes you carry road town? to deal with me, u mgt end up selling everytin u ve got right to your underwear tongue tongue tongue and yes i wink at u becos i see u re love starved cheesy cheesy
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by kpolli(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
You don't bite but u reject pass visa office
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
@190. Thats Ludacris song and not Tu-pac. Stup.id Johnny Bravo.
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by iyatrustee(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin johny bravo? that 16pack cartoon network character? serves him right cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

You don't bite but u[b] reject pass visa office[/b]

Lmao grin grin
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 190smh: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
skydeep:

@190. Thats Ludacris song and not Tu-pac. Stup.id Johnny Bravo.

any name you call it

atleast they both sing

sill[i]y[/i] bomboclatt  undecided

iyatrustee:

u tink i am one of those cheap goat meat peppersoup eating babes you carry road town? to deal with me, u mgt end up selling everytin u ve got right to your underwear tongue tongue tongue and yes i wink at u becos i see u re love starved cheesy cheesy

Ive heard you - I'll try it on goldielucks then  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

any name you call it

atleast they both sing

sill[i]y[/i] bomboclatt  undecided

Ive heard you - I'll try it on goldielucks then  cheesy  cheesy

Dummy do i look like those your under 18 gf's? angry angry
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by 5stardude: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
What's the topic here again?
Re: Gosh! Why Do Some Guys Find It Difficult To Woo A Gal? by skydeep(f): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
^do u need glasses? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Lover Boy? / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Saves Your Name As ATM In Her Phone. / 5ways To Make Women Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.