Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33792 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
US can't do anything they will only watch and give speeches.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by CaseSensitive(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obviously the Russians will say it’s a plot by the west, synonymous to Lavrov going for a quick routine check up after flying to Indonesia. Deep down he is humiliated by the prospect of standing or sitting among his fellows from other nations. The problem is that Russians have a very clear telltale sign, especially when their lips move. Anyway, I hope it is just one lousy and inaccurate missile otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Viridis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let it start am sure many of us can't wait
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Regex: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
USA don deh find lie to nail Russia. They have tried media but e no work, now them want lie as them take lie with powder use am nuke Iraq.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by MT: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Apologise for what?? grin
Only weak and small nations apologize such...

I'll prefer Russia keeping quiet and watching them do things that'll destroy them.. tongue

Russia is already scared. Their defence Ministry just released a statement saying they did not shoot any missile towards Ukraine-Poland border, that NATO is looking for a way to escalate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ened(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I would love to see how the toothless Nato will react.

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

Everybody go collect either by mistake or purposely.

You are a baby. Israel has been bombing Syria, Russia ally for years in the full glare of Russian troops stationed in Syria infact twice last week, what has Russia done about it. Nothing, only Screaming as always
Turkey shot down a Russia jet close to Turkey airbase in 2015, what did Russia do to Turkey, nothing other than angry statement.
US killed several bombed and killed several Russia troops in Syria in 2016 or 17, Russia did nothing other than express displeasure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by davodyguy: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:
Can US retaliate please

Show why You’re tag WORLD POWER
They didn't attack US.

It's a farm land, not main city and its a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:
Can US retaliate please

Show why You’re tag WORLD POWER
unfortunately NO, they will only sanction Russia again, if the report is true…

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
I want NATO to activate article 5, make Russia see shege.

But I also don’t want to experience ww3 o grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by seunny4lif(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I guess your conclusion is that it was Poland's fault that Russian missile landed in their country and killed their citizens? Russia has no faults at all!

Ndị mmadụ.
If not that you are Ndi mmadu or whatever that words mean, you will understand that, it was particles of either Russia missiles or Ukraine S300 that hit Poland, just like the case of Moldova but only diff now is lives were lost.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Chetas81(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
timesuploaded:
Lol. Even if Russia attacks Berlin and Warsaw, NATO can't do shit. Those idiots love their capitalism and luxury than going to heaven (myth)
if the Russian federation ready for the mighty fight no one will fight direct fight
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by l00l: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
I want NATO to activate article 5, make Russia see shege.

Article 4 most likely

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Father4all: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

I pity ordinary Russians in advance when the unthinkable happens

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

If Putin wants to die, he should die alone, it seems he's tired of living

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come
Apologies to who? This is what I hate about some people. So you don't know Russian had been fighting NATO all along. My brother, Russia can't apologise to anyone. You forgot that they have Nuclear weapons?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Latakia(f): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
adamusuleiman1:

We also thought the Russian army was sophisticated till we started seeing images out of Ukraine and the war being held on for over 8months.

A nuclear war head doesn't have to be sophisticated before it causes damage, hence why North Korea and some other countries like Pakistan can have one for themselves.
The United States and NATO fought for over 20 years against Taliban only to ran away and handed power back to the same Taliban. As of today, Russia has annexed Eastern Ukraine and many Ukrainians are now refugees across Europe. Let the United States and NATO face Russia like they did in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan if they think Russia is weak. See little kid it took the military might of Russian forces to deal with the United States and her allies in Syria, the reason why President Assad is still in power today after the initial gra gra of Obama first, then Trump that Assad must be remove with force.

And mean that article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield is.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
MT:

Russia is already scared. Their defence Ministry just released a statement saying they did not shoot any missile towards Ukraine-Poland border, that NATO is looking for a way to escalate.

I no sense fear in this report, Abi na Latin dem take right am….

They did the appropriate thing here….

Weyreh lopoju ninu yin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Pilokwe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

no be lie

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BigCowHornn: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
timesuploaded:
Lol. Even if Russia attacks Berlin and Warsaw, NATO can't do shit. Those idiots love their capitalism and luxury than going to heaven (myth)

I remember you hyping how Russia will win the war.
How far for the latest retreat? Them go collect AKAMU for house ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Tonnierichy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come
Reality is....you want the unthinkable to happen. You lots like blood. You just won't admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Father4all: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
When the West tell you two people died. Just know its Ten. Russia just wanted to let them know their missiles can reach everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Abokilongthing: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Putin is at what end. Any thing other than negotiating is condemning and i hate the fact Russia has to attack a sovereign nation
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by TobiAbuja: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fxexperts: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

This guy na fool true true.. E done too play video game tire for e papa parlour.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Prince2bad(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by JustforMen: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Anytime they use some mundane issue to distract the population, there is something about to happen.

They are using Kanye West to distract us from an imminent WW3

4 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by FuckTheMod: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:

Complete rubbish and senseless connotations by an ignoramus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by viodemus: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
NATO go use this one chop them eh.

Russia is already apologizing through hotlines , in Cambodia, flashing the Pentagon nonstop, and calling helter skelter. This happened about 4hrs ago.

US knows when Lossia means business, because they (lossia) will have all their missle and airforce active in every region, Which they have not done.

All NATO defense forces just had a meeting not that long ago. Let's see their assessment, it depends on how Russia acts. if they act too tough, they give NATO no choice.

The amount of miltary planes hovering around europe today, no be small. They are just waiting on orders.

This also shows that Russia is very demonic and detrimental to the world, They want the world to suffer because they are fighting a war.

America and NATO should really consider storing massive ready to use nukes in poland, Estonia, finland, and even ukraine. One button or one step to go kind. You have to show brainless russians that you can be brainless too. They don't understand nothing in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Propaganda, NATO missiles have killed billions, no one shout o.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by drnoel: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Can assure you both Russia and NATO don't want to fight themselves cos it will be a prolonged war unless nuclear missiles are used. All countries have ruled out nuclear, only Russia has threatened it may use it. We know Putin is crazy but he is not that crazy. He may us chemical weapons but nuclear is another ball game.
I doubt NATO will attack or join the war. They will just pat Poland on the hand and attempt to compensate them. Then will put pressure on Russia to end the war. They may succeed in ending the war too. But if it's attack Russia, that won't happen.
No NATO country wants to fight. They are more concerned with solving the problems Corona has wrought on Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Or11: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Latakia:
That article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield is.

I haven't watched the interview of US ambassador to NATO but I'm hoping you know what you are saying and it's true.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Oya, where are the NATO fanboys? The US will invade if Russia bombs a NATO member state. It has happened. Now, what next? Let me save you the stress. Nothing. As in, nothing is going to happen. NATO will only scream and wail and shout and it will end there.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by TenQ: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
post wey I don modify cos I no wan back and forth conversation with anyone , you still see am… who are you bro? Are you a moderator here? How you take see am still surprise… unquote me pls… I no wan type epistle
LOL!
Goodnight bro!

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Dabronze(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
If you think just because of 2 NATO officers that NATO wiil go into full war with Russia you must be joking
The some. Part of Europe are experiencing economy challenges due to inflation but they would rather want to build their economy than spending on unprofitable war
Maybe some of here don't even know that money spent on war is even bigger than building economy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.