Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,125 members, 7,887,249 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back (3149 Views)

My Experience With My Ex After Break Up / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
We dated for 3 yrs even during covid it was tuff man, from no where babe change am for me, we need a break pleaded but omo say nope, i dont take care of her i dont put her first i dont call her daily, omo see excuses upon excuses.

One time she lost 60k belonging to d office she was working i paid it for her

Bought her equipment for her side business
The only thing I no do nah pay her rent.

Even from her salary n side biz I no chop inside n i never bother her.

Her friend told me she met another guy so all 3 yrs was like trash (fear woman guys fear them).

Well 2 days ago made it a yr we spoke, yes after d break up we never spoke she never return my calls she was always busy posting moving ahead, posting new bobo picture n nice places b4 i deleted her number.

Well bobo don tire to spend, now she remember me.

I just tell her i rather remain single than date her again.

Puke

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by H0didon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
I f*cking hate leeches. They never wanna work, they just wanna live big using someone's sweat and hardwork And na mostly women wey dey do this thing pass.... Very selfish, inconsiderate and greedy gender.
Just imagine God giving Eve everything but she still disobeyed because of greed and lack of contentment. Only an !diotic man spend on a lady who isn't related by blood.

You can never satisfy this generation of women. God gave them eye lashes, they shave it and replace it using pencil to draw another one, he gave them eye bra, they cut it and rather use fake ones, he gave them perfect ass and boobs, they still go to doctor to amend it to their taste... So as a man, never you try to please a woman.... Rather let them try to please you more cool.

Op you fuckup small but God loves you na why he allow that shii to happen so that you won't die a foolish and SIMPle man grin.

As our Ancestors would say " Only a wonderFOOL man tries to please a woman".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
lifenija:
We dated for 3 yrs even during covid it was tuff man, from no where babe change am for me, we need a break pleaded but omo say nope, i dont take care of her i dont put her first i dont call her daily, omo see excuses upon excuses.

Her friend to me she met another guy so all 3 yrs was like trash (fear woman guys fear them).

Well 2 days ago made it a yr we spoke, yes after d break up we never spoke she never return my calls she was always busy posting moving ahead, posting new bobo picture n nice places b4 i deleted her number.

Puke

What a user you escaped!

I hate users and entitled people baje!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Havesomesense(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
You for show her shege small be4 you cut her off

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Slmgirldippussy: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
lifenija:

Her friend told me she met another guy so all 3 yrs was like trash (fear woman guys fear them).

Puke

Haaa bro try gbola her one last time. This time U tell her it's anal.
Yes anal ....I don try am before when my ex came back. I told her na anal I dey do now. I try the shit out the head smal omo anus pain am die Na so I run ooo

12 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Tradepunter2: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olosho are the most useless breeds of humans

7 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Bluntguy: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well done. Next
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by AfroKnight: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
First of all, she dey crase.

Good thing you deduced that she would never treat you well. She’s still the toxic entitled liability you knew. There’s a much better option out there for you.

10 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by FuckTheMod: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
lifenija:

Puke
Fair response but I could have done worse or make things dramatic.
She needed to get some hurting and regrets for daring to call you. Most of this WHORÈS and SLÚTs of this generation are very
Senseless
Self-centred
And constantly dish what they won't like to be served.

After living and fuckîng her life away for a whole year, she expects you to take her LEFTOVER back grin

If I were you, I'll ask her to visit, fuçk the hell out of her life till she passes out, THEN THROW HER OUT LIKE THE TRASH SHE IS WHEN SHE REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS.
I'll make sure that I record everything and keep it as something I could use against her if she tries any nonsense with me afterwards.
This is the best way to treat a bîtch!
No mercy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Konor: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Fair response but I could have done worse or make things dramatic.
She needed to get some hurting and regrets for daring to call you. Most of this WHORÈS and SLÚTs of this generation are very
Senseless
Self-centred
And constantly dish what they won't like to be served.

After leaving and fuckîng her life away for a whole year, she expects you to take her LEFTOVER back grin

If I were you, I'll ask her to visit, fuçk the hell out of her life till she passes out, THEN THROW HER OUT LIKE THE TRASH SHE IS WHEN SHE REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS.
I'll make sure that I record everything and keep it as something I could use against her if she tries any nonsense with me afterwards.
This is the best way to treat a bîtch!
No mercy!
Ode na you go pass out.
Shey the countless news of men dying ontop woman never teach you lesson? Why una no wan get sense?
Very soon na your news we go see for nairaland FP: "Man dies while having revenge marathon sex" grin

Mumu Man grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by FuckTheMod: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Konor:
Ode na you go pass out.
Shey the countless news of men dying ontop woman never teach you lesson? Why una no wan get sense?
Very soon na your news we go see for nairaland FP: "Man dies while having revenge marathon sex" grin

Mumu Man grin
Mumu
You think say I be like your papa, abi?

1 Like

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Christ4us(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2022
first bank

Please help me

1 Like

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by frozen70(f): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2022
lifenija:

Puke

You gave her a little good response

Let her try elsewhere since she no get sense

8 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by anochuko01(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Alot of people nowadays lack contentment and commitment.
Instant gratification is all they're after.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Haaa bro try gbola her one last time. This time U tell her it's anal.
Yes anal ....I don try am before when my ex came back. I told her na anal I dey do now. I try the shit out the head smal omo anus pain am die Na so I run ooo
naaa better i don't waste both of our time
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Rexymania(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2022
That what's up

1 Like

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Mercury12(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Girl ehn.
They always come back.
They always do.
The KO is when you reject their comeback.
Nothing felt so good and sweeter than that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2022
anochuko01:
Alot of people nowadays lack contentment and commitment.
Instant gratification is all they're after.
i swear I didn't even see d break up coming within d days her mood change she serve me sack later grin.

1 Like

Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by worixog: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good responds, better not waste her time n urs n d small money she claim u have
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
worixog:
Good responds, better not waste her time n urs n d small money she claim u have
abi nah
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by anthonyuncle(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
it is good you told her off straight up
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by marlow1962(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why will you re-date someone you broke up wit?
it doesn’t make sense sad
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nice response
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
marlow1962:
Why will you re-date someone you broke up wit?
it doesn’t make sense sad
well as she no see who go dey foot her bill maybe n sometimes we always remember d one we use to b with
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by ChukwusomChuk26(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hey buddies, a new in nairaland, and dont really know how it works, I also opened a new Facebook page, pls follow me, I beg you, follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082190375703
lifenija:
well as she no see who go dey foot her bill maybe n sometimes we always remember d one we use to b with
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by ChukwusomChuk26(f): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pls Fam pls follow me on Facebook let's connect , am in nerd of new friends
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by fadal(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
I WISH MINE WOULD
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
fadal:
I WISH MINE WOULD
ehya pele
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by fadal(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
lifenija:
ehya pele

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by marlow1962(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
lifenija:
No be lie sha
Re: My Ex After A Yr Wants Me Back by lifenija: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
fadal:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
it means sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

"From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed / Ladies - Give Up Your Panties ? / Relationship Without Sex-----is It Possible Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.