Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Who Is Ready To Read 20 Books With Me On Marketing And Sales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Ready To Read 20 Books With Me On Marketing And Sales? (234 Views)

Read 20 Things Nigerians Must Do To Stop Free Fall Of Naira / 20 Books You Must Read If You Want To Succeed In Business. / The Top 20 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ready To Read 20 Books With Me On Marketing And Sales? by akinsmail51: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Most of the wisest women and men who triumph in the marketing world are just waiting to share their knowledge with you through their books.

Why wouldn’t you seize such an opportunity as often as you could?

How will you feel if you're served with summaries of these books via WhatsApp group?

The beauty of book summaries is that you can get the key points of a book distilled down into easily digestible information.

Too busy to read every book on your list?

Find a book summary instead, so you can quickly glean knowledge, pick up implementable ideas, or growth marketing strategies.

Rather than spending 6 to 10 hours reading a single book, you might spend a few minutes to an hour instead.

Click on the link in the comment below to enjoy a summary and key points from the best sales and marketing books.

All it takes is one idea from the right book to reshape your marketing efforts or transform you into a sales pro or revolutionize your business lifestyle.

A good book can fetch you huge returns!

How high you will rise in your marketing pursuits will be determined not by how hard you work but by how well you think.

And the person you will be five years from now will come down to two primary influences: the people you associate with and the books you read.

When you expose your mind to the thoughts of the greatest salespeople who have walked the path before you, your game improves, the depth of your thinking expands and you rise to a whole new level of wisdom.

Sound interesting? Click the group invite in the comment section.

NS: share this post with business owners, entrepreneurs or anyone interested in widen his or her marketing horizons.

Re: Who Is Ready To Read 20 Books With Me On Marketing And Sales? by akinsmail51: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Loan Apps In Nigeria To Get A Quick Loan / Easy Ways To Get Small Business Loan Without Collateral / Bags Of 50kg Nigeria Rice Available For Immediate Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.