Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,507 members, 7,951,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Air Quality Monitoring - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Air Quality Monitoring (156 Views)

Accu Chek Mobile Blood Sugar/glucose Monitoring Device / Cold Storage. Coldroom Warehouse, HVAC Temperature Monitoring Systems / Temperature Humidity Power Monitoring For Server Room - TWS50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Quality Monitoring by Pascaa: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
I work for an organization that deals with nature conservation. We have factories in our city that violate the norms of harmful emissions. Can you advise me how to control them?
Re: Air Quality Monitoring by Jawer: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
We have a lot of factories in our city and the local government uses UAVs to monitor air quality around the clock.
Re: Air Quality Monitoring by Nraus: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
The problem of ecology is really very important, but the authorities are little interested and only some factories care about nature. The recent climate change shows that this is a big problem for people.
Re: Air Quality Monitoring by Xenonn: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
I can advise you to use UAV systems from Culver Aviation for this purpose. Read about the features of the Menatir networked air monitoring system https://menatir.com and I am sure you will be impressed. The company designs and manufactures state-of-the-art UAV systems that you can use around the clock for quality checks without the need for helicopters or other expensive equipment.

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Best Deals / Best Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.