Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,940 members, 7,936,013 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs (84968 Views)

Caught On Tape: CBN Ask Nigerians To Make Deposit In Their Respective Banks / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Desusi: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
hisgrace090:

It's really a saving move.
May my enemies do mistake that will advance my breakthrough in Jesus name. Expect more dramas and cinemas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by DonroxyII: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
I don't see why such a man shouldn't taken in for questioning.
Take him for Questioning and the rest stop coming forwardgrin

Govt ain't Stupid na!
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Jakumo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dollar will crash to 500 naira, though as of today, they're saying it will crash further to 200 naira which may not be possible. I predicted 500 naira. Before doubting thomases say its a lie, please read the below. It's still very hot like amala gbigbona from.the coffers of the EFCC. grin. Only the smart will do the needful.

https://dailytrust.com/naira-redesign-dollar-may-crash-to-n200-efcc-chairman

How does this reduction in the dollar's exchange rate actually result from the redesign of the naira? How does this work?

Is it because lots of politicians and kidnappers are now forced to bring their tonnage of naira notes to either deposit in banks or convert to US dollars as a shelter from the naira's sudden change in appearance?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Cde1: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by hopexter(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How is your yam pounding skills? I can direct you to one "Food-Is-Ready" that I know in Benin.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jakumo:

How does this reduction in the dollar's exchange rate actually result from the redesign of the naira? How does this work?

Is it because lots of politicians and kidnappers are now forced to bring their tonnage of naira notes to either deposit in banks or convert to US dollars as a shelter from the naira's sudden change in appearance?
I don't believe the potential crash in usd has anything to do with the redesign of naira. My position is, the CBN knows their game plans. Fx scarcity is deliberate
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by hardon1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fake news
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by HolyMan12: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Agbebakun22:

So na every woman weh get dollars now be olosho bah. Typical fool
E be like say pocohantas don promise to the show you color of her pant. cool

Bigger fool
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Thazard(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Offpoint1:
Did you know monkey's uses frogs for masturbation? grin Yeah, DON'T YOUTUBE IT grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by MITCHELL96: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Wetin dey pain your papa oponu Agbalagba

You mean you carry you anus put for your papa brain too? grin

No wonder grin
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
The Person Na Mallam Aboki..
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by KANV: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I don't believe you. Nigeria had always exported mainly crude and our naira had always been strengthened. Had we been exporting agriculture produce , naira would have become pretty more stable. Do you know what the cbn is planning right now? You'd be shocked . I won't say more than that but suffice it to say, I have an insider there.

Why did you think dollar went up at the black market? The cbn stopped pumping doppar to save naira. They stopped giving out fx to bdcs completely. They reduced fx for wholesale and retail SMEs. Now, they want to reintroduce all those measures immediately after the redesigning of naira. Do you think there's no dollar? The cbn only mopped it up. Shock awaits many in coming days. Enough said.

The CBN has dollars, but they don't have for airlines to remit their funds? they are delaying on remitting school fees? Does that make any sense?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by being(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
You are just allowing your emotions becloud logical reasoning.. what is d game plan? What can it possibly be? Talking as if a naira rebound didn't happen in late July for one week b4 depreciating back.
Eriokanmi:
I don't believe the potential crash in usd has anything to do with the redesign of naira. My position is, the CBN knows their game plans. Fx scarcity is deliberate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by armadeo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
I don't see why such a man shouldn't taken in for questioning.

This is a lie na. Haba.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Oluwaseunomo: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You mean you carry you anus put for your papa brain too? grin

No wonder grin
Oponu ni e
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by MITCHELL96: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Oponu ni e

You mean that's how you curse your papa when he offends you? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
CASH IS CURRENCY,Currency is like current it suppose to move along official channels.Cash IS MEANT TO CIRCULATE TO KEEP ECONOMY GOING GOOD.BUT THESE ANIMALS CALLED CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA USE THE CRIMINAL BOYS TO HOARD FOREX AND NAIRA CURRENCIES IN DUMB PLACES THERE BY CAUSING HIKE ON RATES AND MAKING NAIRA LOOK STUPID. THESE SOBOTUERS SHOULD JUST BE HANGED TO END THIS MESS. angry sad
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Compliant(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
fake news everywhere, as you cannot deposit or send more than $10,000 in a day and $20,000 in a month
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by Agbebakun22: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alusiizizi:

#200 to buy soap? You see, that's the problem. Young people of today expect to be comfortable for nothing. What stops you from using #20 soap? Huh?
tell any of ur family member to use #20 soap instead. Ode
Re: Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs by MATEX30: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow, this is massive.... thank God thr CBN deployed this wisdom, but the truth is naira as fallen again you may need to know therr ate factors that influence the exchange rate

Read more here --- https://centralmedia.com.ng/why-the-naira-jumped-against-us-dollars-in-few-days/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.