Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,696 members, 7,962,239 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Do I Prepare For A Data Scientist Interview? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Prepare For A Data Scientist Interview? (161 Views)

How Do I Prepare For A Data Scientist Interview? / Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare For A Data Scientist Interview? by anushkarathi(f): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and need your support.

I am a college graduate and want to know more about the data science. I think there is never been a better time to launch your career in data science. it’s also one of the most lucrative tech roles, with median salaries for data scientists being around a hundred thousand dollars a year.
But, the question is how do i prepare for the six figure salary job of data scientist. Well, I found it very similar to other interviews. Still, there are some idiosyncrasies. Let’s take a look at what you should be ready to handle, and how to best respond.

Research the Role and Company
Review Your Portfolio and Past Projects
Brush Up on Foundational Concepts
Practice Your Technical Skills and Prepare To Be Tested
The Salary Discussion

Do share your reviews and tips to prepare for a data science interview.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For International Students From The Vidyasirimedhi Institute, / Scholarship In Kings College, London / Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.