Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party (299 Views)

Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / This Is The Structureless Party Now Ruling Kenya / Who Structure Help? 2023, We Will Vote For A Structureless Party. Pst Sarah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party by Onetenth: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2022
What a time to be alive. There is only one opposition in 2023 election and that is 'the structureless party' . Who knew the so called major political parties in Nigeria will 'seemingly' team up against a 'mushroom' party. Interesting times!

APC
PDP
Reno omokri
BAT
Festus keyamo
Prof Charles soludo
And many more bigwigs
Re: I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party by immortalcrown(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Because "structureless" means "spotless", which puts them to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party by Lionstep: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Currently Lagos votes has already been decided even without the selection because there has never been election in Nigeria, but I must put it to you that should the election be done with out regging peter obi has no rival.

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party by PeterObi4LP: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2022
The answer is simple. When everybody is attacking one man, blindly follow that one man because he's the answer for the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Answers Pls, Why Are They Obsessed With The Structureless Party by Newkingy: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Labor party termed structureless party is the party to beat.

It's a divine project for Nigerian liberation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Certificate Forgery: Tinubu Faces Fresh Suit, As Lawyer Seeks His Trial / Obedients Are Hungry Said Dino Melaye, Video / Wike To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.