Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Do I Get Temporary Work Permit Approval From The Director Of Immigration Ser - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Temporary Work Permit Approval From The Director Of Immigration Ser (248 Views)

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / Canada Temporary Work Visa / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Temporary Work Permit Approval From The Director Of Immigration Ser by macho44(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Greetings esteemed Nairalanders,
Please can anyone be so kind to assist me with useful information on how to get this document below

Temporary Work Permit approval from the Director of Immigration Services

I'd appreciate your meaningful contributions wink

(1) (Reply)

Can One Get Scholarships With Second Class Lower? / Any Available Local Flight In Nigeria That Goes Through Abuja To Illorin Route T / Trip To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.