Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,935 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi (2022 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by drips8(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
I thought they said Chinese are short people.

See as Xi comport himself.

He is one of the exceptions, he's about 5'11 which is above average in some parts of the world. I'm sure among other Chinese people, he's like a giant.
Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by jeromestarks: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2022
drips8:

He is one of the exceptions, he's about 5'11 which is above average in some parts of the world. I'm sure among other Chinese people, he's like a giant.
Oh! I see.
Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by sreamsense: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

If supporting a failure like Buhari is showing love then allow us show hate

Buhari would go down as the most divisive president ever , the worst president in Nigeria's history ...and I am proud Igbos are one of the few nations in Nigeria that saw through the failure from say one

Now Igbos are telling you Tinubu would be 10 times worse than buhari ...you expect Igbos to support someone like Tinubu ? Never what's the worse that could happen ? He wins and treat of like Buhari ?

There is nothing Tinubu can do to Igbos even if he wins that Nigeria hasn't done to Igbos before but we are still strong ...Igbos would never support Tinubu candidacy ..never
I laughed in 3D! You are seeing failure in Buhari because you are born with hatred that prevents you from seeing success when others are seeing successes. You showed much hatred towards Buhari but he never replied you and he extended development to biafra land without minding your stobborn behaviours. Buhari never suffered you, it is karma that is punishing you. You will still see how people will vote heavily for APC, Buhari and Tinubu because you are the only one and your likes seeing failure. If APC and Buhari are your problems, what happened to your governor and PDP in your state?

What have they done better? Biafrans served PDP for almost 24years, but nothing to show for it in term of development and progress, but you are busy abusing Buhari because of hatred in your heart. Where people are seeing successes in any administration, you continue to see failure, frustration and poverty because you are violating law of nature and karma, it is not a curse, but it's simple arithmetic of life. If Buhari and Tinubu are Igbos, I am sure you woundn't have seen any fault in them. Obi you are packaging is inferior to them; but you are packaging him for Nigeria with his lies. Even your leaders who are sincere know you are packaging fake china-baked Obi presidential candidate to Nigeria, that Buhari is even better than.

What gives you hope Obi will do better when he is even been debunked at home front with facts of what promised to have done in the past? Thank God this is democracy, few inverted-thinkers like you can not dictate to majority of Nigerians who are straight forward thinkers. By February, you will see that Tinubu will emerge with convincing votes of confidence from Nigerians, which shows you are the problem that is blinded by hatred. You can't see clearly when you choose to stay and leave in hatred. You can continue, your wailing and hatred have no impact on Buhari, he will continue to enjoy his retirement benefits as ex-president while you keep wallowing in poverty and frustration.

You will cry another 8years again under Tinubu because you made a choice to remain blinded and frustrated due to your choice. You are a serial looser in political matters, you don't always know how to identify a winning candidate even with clear vision and handwriting like this, you still partner with failure with structreless party. You can continue since labouring is vain is your choice, February is here when you get your report card of failure again as usual
Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
sreamsense:

I laughed in 3D! You are seeing failure in Buhari because you are born with hatred that prevents you from seeing success when others are seeing successes. You showed much hatred towards Buhari but he never replied you and he extended development to biafra land without minding your stobborn behaviours. Buhari never suffered you, it is karma that is punishing you. You will still see how people will vote heavily for APC, Buhari and Tinubu because you are the only one and your likes seeing failure. If APC and Buhari are your problems, what happened to your governor and PDP in your state?

What have they done better? Biafrans served PDP for almost 24years, but nothing to show for it in term of development and progress, but you are busy abusing Buhari because of hatred in your heart. Where people are seeing successes in any administration, you continue to see failure, frustration and poverty because you are violating law of nature and karma, it is not a curse, but it's simple arithmetic of life. If Buhari and Tinubu are Igbos, I am sure you woundn't have seen any fault in them. Obi you are packaging is inferior to them; but you are packaging him for Nigeria with his lies. Even your leaders who are sincere know you are packaging fake china-baked Obi presidential candidate to Nigeria, that Buhari is even better than.

What gives you hope Obi will do better when he is even been debunked at home front with facts of what promised to have done in the past? Thank God this is democracy, few inverted-thinkers like you can not dictate to majority of Nigerians who are straight forward thinkers. By February, you will see that Tinubu will emerge with convincing votes of confidence from Nigerians, which shows you are the problem that is blinded by hatred. You can't see clearly when you choose to stay and leave in hatred. You can continue, your wailing and hatred have no impact on Buhari, he will continue to enjoy his retirement benefits as ex-president while you keep wallowing in poverty and frustration.

You will cry another 8years again under Tinubu because you made a choice to remain blinded and frustrated due to your choice. You are a serial looser in political matters, you don't always know how to identify a winning candidate even with clear vision and handwriting like this, you still partner with failure with structreless party. You can continue since labouring is vain is your choice, February is here when you get your report card of failure again as usual
You are not seeing failure in Buhari because you lack common sense ...even his follow northerners know he failed but you nah you can't even process that
Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by sreamsense: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are not seeing failure in Buhari because you lack common sense ...even his follow northerners know he failed but you nah you can't even process that
If your own customized definition of common Sense is to see failure, then I don't need your type of infected common Sense that puts you in perpetual suffering mode and turn you to a wailer. Even if Buhari gives you fifteen million naira on daily basis to feed yourself, you will still remain bittered and angry because Buhari is not Igbo. Your problem is intrinsic and not Buhari. If PDP and your governors can not turn your lands to Dubai after serving PDP in about 24years or even compensate you with presidential ticket, how then can you over demand from APC?

How long will you keep hating your fellow man you can not create because he is not Igbo? How many years more you will leave this considering your present age is what I don't know? But my prayer is that God will cure you soon so that you will stop seeing failure where others are seeing successes. Try and endeavour to laugh at Buhari and Tinubu, and pray for them thrice a day so your hatred can get cure, otherwise; you will keep chasing their shadows as karma pays you according to hatred in your heart towards them. Go and ask Kanu on how his hatred towards turns him to a monkey animal in the land he once called zoo Be wise!
Re: Ngọzi Okonjo Iweala Met With President Xi by RestructureNig2: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap stop talking nonsense
wetin dey pain you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Hands Peter Obi Another Lifeline -hear Wike's Charge On Who To Vote In 2023 / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Simon Ekpa Over South East Killings / Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi & Tonye Cole As Seen In Rivers State(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.