Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? (1763 Views)

Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? / There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why is it that once people notice you’re a private person, an introvert who doesn’t like attention or to be around people so much they become suddenly extremely attracted to you and want your time and attention 247? At first I thought it was just my family and that made sense but as I grew older everyone is doing this with me? I literally have to block people sometimes just so they leave me alone.

If I go a day without being seen people around me start pointing it out that I have gone MIA, like bro it’s just a day, what is this attraction people have for unavailable folks?

Is it a biological human nature thing or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Reinamaria(f): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's not them, it's you.
You are the one reading meaning into something that is normal.
You're the weird one, so stop feeling too special.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Ikennaford: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Op no one cares about you, I don't even understand what you saying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by premierlead: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
They see that you are not expensive and won't demand much from them plus you need to stop deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Why is it that once people notice you’re a private person, an introvert who doesn’t like attention or to be around people so much they become suddenly extremely attracted to you and want your time and attention 247? At first I thought it was just my family and that made sense but as I grew older everyone is doing this with me? I literally have to block people sometimes just so they leave me alone.

If I go a day without being seen people around me start pointing it out that I have gone MIA, like bro it’s just a day, what is this attraction people have for unavailable folks?

Don't worry, they'll get used to it and stop bothering you.
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reinamaria:
It's not them, it's you.

There’s nothing Normal for a woman to send her kid to come look for me when she doesn’t see me in a day? And yes it’s happed over four times now

Stop feeling too jealous of a person you don’t know because you assume he’s feeling proud. Sometimes people say things not to feel better than others but because they sincerely have a problem with it. Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
The fact that I said “I block people “ is triggering the negative comments here.

First I don’t feel better than anyone, that would be delusional.

Secondly, if you know any true introvert show them this thread and tell us what they think.

Stop attacking a person for not being a friendly extroverted person like you, it’s not something I’m even proud about, I was born like this , it’s not my choice

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by LordIsaac(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
OP, you are very correct. Don't let the demeaning comments above get at you. You are very unique. What you are experiencing is the price for being different, embrace it!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Zonefree(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Someone is going insane and he's calling it "introvert" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Pierocash(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
It is the law of value. You create value through scarcity. Once a commodity is easily available,it has no much value. Scarcity creates value

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Tenrack: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ikennaford:
Baba you don forget the thread? The one you wanted to give out 10k dollars
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Kingsize0001: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Op they are trying to bring you out of depression. Just be grateful to them that they care. If you jam your time that will really ignore you, you will create another thread with the title. Why is it that people no longer care about me?
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Wealthbrain22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tenrack:
Baba you don forget the thread? The one you wanted to give out 10k dollars

Person wey never chop since morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by flexydote(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

It is simply Supply and Demand

If you've ever wondered how the supply of a product matches demand, or how market prices are set, the law of supply and demand holds the answers.

Higher prices cause supply to increase while demand drops.

Lower prices boost demand while limiting supply.
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Tenrack: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Person wey never chop since morning grin
smh it is well
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by GoldSantana: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's normal, scarcity brings value. Your unavailability pricks their interests

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by obinna58(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dem wan do u see finish but you’re not available

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by tayo60(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ikennaford:
Have you disbursed your give away?
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by aigohior(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
humans are social creatures, it's their job to popnose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Daniel058(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

If you are introvert and kind, then that must be the reason.. They are only doing that to make you happy so that you will keep on giving.

If you are not a giver,if you like hide for 1 Year, they won't be Missing you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Blaxie: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

You're 100% correct..i can relate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

angry
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

bro do u no that if somebody smoke IGBO...that person witl tink that his shadow is atracted to him....juss sayin
by the way do u smoke IGBO sir? (((no oofeinse))) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reinamaria:
It's not them, it's you.
E' see gan'

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Fiscus105(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Go and read about narcissism and character of a narcissist.
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by greenermodels: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro do u no that if somebody smoke IGBO...that person witl tink that his shadow is atracted to him....juss sayin
by the way do u smoke IGBO sir? (((no oofeinse))) smiley

This guy with his changing monikers, what do you smoke before making your hilarious comments?
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Patriotsleague: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Pierocash:
It is the law of value. You create value through scarcity. Once a commodity is easily available,it has no much value. Scarcity creates value
Only comment that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Reinamaria(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

There’s nothing Normal for a woman to send her kid to come look for me when she doesn’t see me in a day? And yes it’s happed over four times now

Stop feeling too jealous of a person you don’t know because you assume he’s feeling proud. Sometimes people say things not to feel better than others but because they sincerely have a problem with it. Rest

There's your problem.
I bet you still believe the moon is following only you. undecided
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Reinamaria(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pierocash:

That only works if you have something of worth to offer.
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by Pierocash(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reinamaria:

That only works if you have something of worth to offer.
when you aren't available for people to assess, no one can quantify your true value.
Re: Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? by youngreezy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reinamaria:
It's not them, it's you.
you are wicked....see blasting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nowadays Relationship Fades Too Fast. / What is Love? (question for the men) / 100 Reasons It's Better To Be A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.