Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bake Like A Pro Within 28 Days And Be Certified To Start Your Own - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bake Like A Pro Within 28 Days And Be Certified To Start Your Own (163 Views)

How To Make Money Within 28 Days / Get This Live Time Opportunity To Be Certified As Acinematography/video For Free / Let's Make $1000 In The Next 60 Days And Create A Steady Income For Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bake Like A Pro Within 28 Days And Be Certified To Start Your Own by Praispretty: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mrs. Emeka is a jolly good wife who is enthusiastic about serving her family the best meals. Her family loves to eat cakes and she loves to treat them to very tasty cakes every weekend.

Seeing how much she spends on cakes, she decides to start baking her family's cakes. She buys all known baking tools and ingredients and starts baking.

First day, the entire batch gets burnt. Second day, it comes out badly cracked. Third day, the cake is too dense. Every baking day comes with frustrating challenges and she is getting fed up and about to give up on baking.

If this describes your situation, then you're Mrs. Emeka. I feel your pains and here's how I can help you

Bake like a Pro within 28 days is a well detailed and intensive baking course that will teach you how to bake 24 different varieties of cakes using different methods of baking.

After this training, you can take any recipe and work with it. You will discover the right oven temperature to use for different cakes as well as the solutions to common problems you may likely encounter.

I need not stress you will receive ongoing support as a member of Bake like a Pro community.

If baking soft, fluffy, yummy and delicious cakes without mistakes seems like a great idea to you, don’t look any further, call the number below now to register and amaze yourself within 28 days.

This is for the sake of Google search

Re: Bake Like A Pro Within 28 Days And Be Certified To Start Your Own by Praispretty: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Get the course and be certified to be a baker.
Ask me how

(1) (Reply)

Shopwithscript Log Needed / This Post Is Strictly For Business Owners / Agricultural Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.