Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

Business Launch!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Launch!!! (203 Views)

Business Launch 15 Jan Don't Miss It Join The Group Now / My Entirely Straightforward Review Of Bookkeeper Business Launch / New Business Launch!!!!,you Can More Than You Ever Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Launch!!! by Solo777(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
*BUSINESS LAUNCH*!!!

Just maybe I didn't tell you....

My Friend is launching her beauty, clothing and accessories business on Saturday and she has taken time to hand select the best of the best deals
between now and Saturday( 19th Of November 2022), you can get any products either in Wholesales(MOQ) or as singles for a huge discount.

Guess what, the prices are like never before and the quality is dope.

Feel free to join her special group for Vendors and dropshippers.

There will be a special coaching session for all in the group too.

Kindly send YES to +234 708 991 5208 now.

N/B:

1. You'll get a free copy of the book "THE A,B,C OF BUSINESS ( Worth : #3,500).

2. When you buy between now and Saturday, you get a huge discount and a special free gift.

So tell her, you're from me and She'll give you what you want at an amazing price and you'll also get the free gift.

Go now, send YES to +234 708 991 5208, join the group and send her a message.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Mall Shut For Safety Reasons – Rivers Government / Whatsapp Status Booster For Online Business / Email Copywriter Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.