Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) (52505 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

They did not.
any link to thier youtube page?
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
So this small girl don marry, and I still dey here. shocked
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by sixtuso(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
angry
Why is her face fair and her hands dark?
make up
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sadly, she's already pregnant before the wedding. Doesn't bode well for what she ought to represent.
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
angry Why is her face fair and her hands dark?
Nairalander must complain on people rejoicing
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
I been dey crush on this babe ooo. Lol. Good old days
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
OgaSeun:
If I say na me disvirgin her now...
Una no go believe...
I really dealt with her pussy then she couldn't stop singing joy joy joy
Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations dear,

Destiny kids are here again ,
To tell the world about the love of God ......

I so much love their songs...
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Daviddson:
Sadly, she's already pregnant before the wedding. Doesn't bode well for what she ought represent.

You know say Rejoice been be virgin and first time wey that guy go enter am, the place go tight and warm wella, so withdrawal go hard the guy. By the way, fork what people think. You carry before, you carry after, all na belle.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
So Rejoice wey dey always shout every Sunday on her Facebook page "It's time to go to church, make sure you get up and go to church" been dey chop prick? shocked. The story no clear o. wink

Nawa o. Lowkey bad gal. Congrats sha. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
dyera:
Seems she is already pregnant. Check the second pic.

Meanwhile

You be cow for that pics honestly grin grin
Una too like trouble for NL
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Brownshoe: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Child bearing
Zetty177x:

Who are they? Don't know them. Are they child stars abi wetin Dem de call am?
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Brownshoe: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
What about ur engagement that time, have you done the wedding, or the guy left?
UyaiIncomparabl:
So Rejoice wey dey always shout every Sunday on her Facebook page "It's time to go to church, make sure you get up and go to church" been dey chop prick? shocked. The story no clear o. wink

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by fumisko(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Brownshoe:
What about ur engagement that time, have you done the wedding, or the guy left?
Is she pregnant or she has big stomach?
Which?
I find it out to tell which it is so I just had to tell myself she probably has a big belly
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Ensquare(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'm still here n small girls are getting married
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
dyera:
Seems she is already pregnant. Check the second pic.

Meanwhile

Looker Association of Nigeria
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don see am nah
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by h0pze3: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
I am a radical girl for Jesus cool go collect wotowoto 2nite grin
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
She preggy.

All these church people can lie ooooo

1 Like

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Yinkus009: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations to her. I really enjoyed the song.

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
cheesy

Why do I feel sorry for the man?

angry angry angry
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Spandau: 4:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
angry
Why is her face fair and her hands dark?

Question begging answer!

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Zetty177x: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Brownshoe:
Child bearing

Pls tell me nau. I won't Google anything. Who them be? I don't have no grudge or thing to gain. I'm curious cos people are saying 'them don old finish '

1 Like

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Zetty177x: 5:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Illegal1:

are u nt a nigerian?

Am not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Tundex911: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Meanwhile some aunty out there still dey jump from one mountain to another

Smh
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2022
las las, they don marry my crush ooo.
meeeelody o melody in my heart grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Spandau:

Question begging answer!

Kadoso Mutairu!
With this obsession about me, you just need to arrange for us to meet someday and Bleep.
You seem to want my big gbola deep in your hairy puscy!
Re: Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) by Spandau: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

With this obsession about me, you just need to arrange for us to meet someday and Bleep.
You seem to want my big gbola deep in your hairy puscy!

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. I am not gay. So sorry to disappoint you. You're trying so hard to hide so that you won't be detected by by Seun osewa. Seunmsg, you don cast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.