Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,670 members, 7,892,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. (476 Views)

Breaking News!! Urgent Message To All Ijaws!! / Breaking News!!! All Ijaws Should See This!!! / A Message From General Ditari To All Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by GreatBoss: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
*THE 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN* *NIGERIA* .
*THE STAND OF THE LOVERS OF IJAW NATION ORGANIZATION* *(LINO)* .

First and foremost, i thank God for making this day possible for me to write this write up even as we the LINO do not believe in Nigeria politics.
With our joint efforts, we will be able to get everything right for Ijaw.

2023 General Elections in Nigeria is just by the corner.
It is true that we believe in Ijaw Republic but we also greatly care for the welfare of the Ijaw people because without Ijaw people, there would be no Ijaw Nation.

There is an adage that says, go as far as you can see and you will be able to see further.
In as much as we know that any of the 4 top Presidential Aspirants in Nigeria that wins the Election will still lead even closer to Nigeria break up, we want to use this medium to advise all Ijaws to think well even as they wait for these elections.

Presidential Election is not a joke and no party that isn't politically widespread can win it.
No Governor will allow another party take over his State and remove food from his mouth.
In Nigeria's Bayelsa for example, we have 24 Assembly members.
No Governor will allow even one Constituency to go to another party because it would make him irrelevant and it is these Constituencies that are his strongholds.

Do not get deceived, this election is between the PDP and APC or else any of the over 10 other parties control States of which it isn't so.

Do not follow a sinking ship.
Follow a party that will support you financially in this harsh time in Nigeria.
All politicians are either coming back or bringing people.

An Igbo man is not Ijaw friend.
Today, Ijaw is the 8th largest tribe online because Igbo changed it. They also placed Ijaw as 1.8 percent of Nigeria population.
Bonny and Opobo are not in Ijaw clans online because Igbo continue to remove them.

No Igbo is Ijaw friend. They had balkanized Ijaw into three countries during the days of Biafra war.
Do not allow religion make you a caricature even to your own self.
If we don't love ourselves no group will love us.

Igbos only voted for their jobs under Goodluck Jonathan.
Jonathan gave them all the main positions the same way Buhari gave to the North.

In conclusion, we implore all Ijaws to vote for the parties of candidates that they can run to in times of financial difficulties and these are mainly parties with solid political structures.
Labour Party does not have it.

A stitch in time, saves 9.
Thankyou and may the Creator bless us all.

*@General Ditari* .

President, LINO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Sindicate: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
This useless Ijaw house boy that photoshops himself with guns and comes to nairaland to address himself as a "general" is here again grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by GreatBoss: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sindicate:
This useless Ijaw house boy that photoshops himself with guns and comes to nairaland to address himself as a "general" is here again grin
. First and foremost, that is an old pics of me, secondly, the gun own, you haters did that one yourself. Or did Tinubu photoshop these images too?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by kcnwaigbo: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Payback time for Tinubu.2015 readily comes to mind
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by GreatBoss: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda. Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Sindicate: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
GreatBoss:
. First and foremost, that is an old pics of me, secondly, the gun own, you haters did that one yourself. Or did Tinubu photoshop these images too?

Illiterate, no go find work, sit down in your land ravaged by the Northerners, sit your stupid ass down there and be campaigning for Atiku because your superiors told you that the aboki will throw them crumbs to throw to you. Crumbs of your own wealth. Idiot.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by GreatBoss: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sindicate:

Illiterate, no go find work, sit down in your land ravaged by the Northerners, sit your stupid ass down there and be campaigning for Atiku because your superiors told you that they will throw you crumbs. Crumbs of your own wealth. Idiot.

Continue lying to yourself.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Sindicate: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
GreatBoss:

Continue lying to yourself.

I'm lying to myself? What will it profit me?? I sabi you? Why else are you campaigning for Atiku if not because you're looking for pipeline surveillance contract and monthly stipends while the same Atiku floods NNPC with Fulani men that will feed fat from your wealth and their great grand children with fly in private jets with your sweat and blood while you enjoy the crumbs they throw to you to stay in the creeks and guard their investment? You're not just a fool, you're an obdurate idiot!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by GreatBoss: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sindicate:

I'm lying to myself? What will it profit me?? I sabi you? Why else are you campaigning for Atiku if not because you're looking for pipeline surveillance contract and monthly stipends while the same Atiku floods NNPC with Fulani men that will feed fat from your wealth and their great grand children with fly in private jets with your sweat and blood while you enjoy the crumbs they throw to you to stay in the creeks and guard their investment? You're not just a fool, you're an obdurate idiot!

Bros, emotions don't win elections.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Sindicate: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bush animal, continue insulting Obi that did nothing wrong to you, Obi that wants to return your wealth to you through restructuring, Obi that wants to make Oil exploration a strictly NDDC affair while the north focuses on agriculture, that is who you're insulting because of crumbs. Shame on you. You don't even have shame
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Nwabueze22: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
The evil parties in the Zoo called nigeria.On Biafra restoration we stand nothing more nothing else
Re: 2023 Presidential Election. Message To All Ijaws. Map Of The Ijaw Nation. by Sindicate: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
GreatBoss:

Bros, emotions don't win elections.

Yes but don't lose your identity because of crumbs. I'm a card carrying PDP member. I'm also a regional leader of one of their accredited Youth Groups. I work closely with some of the most popular and respected PDP members you know on this forum. We form the very structure of the PDP. But I told them that I will not support another Fulani man and I kept my word till date! I'm proud of myself, even if no one knows the sacrifice I have made to support Obi. Unlike before, my account will be flowing with milk and honey by now, but I turned that down to follow my conscience. Imagine I could do these things without even having any stake in it, how much more you that is sitting on vast oil wealth but is being fed with drops? You should even be the one to champion the boycott of PDP. You see what Wike is doing, he is fighting for you, but you don't have the faintest clue. 2023 is about the heart and soul of this country, if the wrong sides win, it will spell inevitable doom for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of 17 Northerners As Heads Of Security Agencies Lopsided – Atiku / 2023: Peter Obi Will Not Get 25% Of Votes In Two-third Of The States – Fayose / National Honours;mon,oon,mfr Etc, Of What Socio-economic Importance Are They? -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.