Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,589 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu (540 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by OddsDoc(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
The Coordinator of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Rebirth Group, Alhaji Aliyu Audu has said that no governor since 1999 has surpassed the political achievements of the ruling party’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu when he ruled Lagos state.

Aliyu said Tinubu’s antecedent as a governor from 1999 to 2007 was a premise on which he has become the best candidate to rule Nigeria.

According to the APC chieftain, Tinubu did not only transform Lagos, but he also created a pattern in which his successors – Babatunde Fashola, Akinwunmi Ambode and Babajide Sanwo-Olu have governed the commercial capital city of the country.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Audu made this known while speaking in an interview with Vanguard’s Politics Hub on Tuesday, when asked what made the APC National Leader the preferred candidate.

“We have decided to bring our very best two (Tinubu and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima) to lead the country. In the history of Nigeria, in the Fourth Republic, it is on record that no governor till date has been able to perform nearly close to what Bola Ahmed Tinubu did in his state in eight years in Lagos.

“And not only did he do that, but he has also set forward a long-term plan and a template that the subsequent governors have worked on and have increased the fortunes of Lagos for Lagosians and Nigeria as a whole,” Audu said.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by Sunshine311(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
What Tinubu did yesterday, grin grin weak me.
I'm surprised, someone contesting for presidentship dont even know the proper name of his party.
Incredible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by gozmok1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
because of 30k monthly stipend.... these ur-chins have sold their sold to devil

1 Like

Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by Urheadmaster(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sunshine311:
What Tinubu did yesterday, grin grin weak me.
I'm surprised, someone contesting for presidentship dont even know the proper name of his party.
Incredible!

God put confusion in a mist APC urchins yesterday tongue

He was using God name in a bad manner tongue

1 Like

Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by Abdul05: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Of course, tinubu sowed the seed of his own success. .. grin

This is what obi failed to do while in office..
Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by Throwback: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
That is a lie.

What of Obi who democratised poverty and made many Anambrarians lament bitterly?

The corrupt fellow who saved state funds in his own Fidelity bank, and was only happy to spend it by investing state funds in his own alcohol business.

Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by Sunshine311(f): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

God put confusion in a mist APC urchins yesterday tongue

He was using God name in a bad manner tongue

God bless P.D.A.P.C
Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by WibusJaga: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022

But his current performance is so shameful. Someone who can not make coherent statements & struggles to even remember the name of his party.

God bless PDAPC. grin
Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by PointZerom: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

Of course, tinubu sowed the seed of his own success. .. grin

This is what obi failed to do while in office..

If I ask you now to show me Thifnubu's achievements, you will resort to BLUE LINE bla bla bla.
Re: No Gov Has Performed Better Than Tinubu In Fourth Republic – APC Chieftain Aliyu by sekundosekundo: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Throwback:
That is a lie.

What of Obi who democratised poverty and made many Anambrarians lament bitterly?

The corrupt fellow who saved state funds in his own Fidelity bank, and was only happy to spend it by investing state funds in his own alcohol business.

These are some of the roads constructed by Peter OBI. If you show me any road built by Tinubu that's better than these I will give you #2mil. and a plot of land at Hossana estate Ago palace way.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Officer Allegedly Arrested And Taken To Abuja For Making A Video Exposing / APGA Chieftain Donates Monitoring System Servers, Buses To Peter Obi / Apc National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Was Grossly Misquoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.