Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,482 members, 7,898,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Have A Friend - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have A Friend (744 Views)

Best Thing A Friend Has Ever Done For You. / How Do You Feel Not Invited To A Friend's Introduction Ceremony? / A Friend Of Mine Wants An Igbo Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Who is a non-nigerian and wants to come over to visit 9ja.

She's interested in Nigerian people and their lifestyles, so could you guys tell me some things about Nigeria that would be useful to her.

She also wants to know if there are any things she should avoid or be cautious of when visiting Nigeria?and aslo the good places to visit in Nigeria.

Look forward to reading your comments smiley
Re: I Have A Friend by obowunmi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Nigeria is good to whites and foreigners. I think she'll do just fine. ---- Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex --- hope she's not too black.
Re: I Have A Friend by pk1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Nigeria is good to whites and foreigners. I think she'll do just fine. ---- [s]Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex[/s] --- hope she's not too black.

where did yu get that from hommie?
Re: I Have A Friend by pk1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

Who is a non-nigerian and wants to come over to visit 9ja.

She's interested in Nigerian people and their lifestyles, so could you guys tell me some things about Nigeria that would be useful to her.

She also wants to know if there are any things she should avoid or be cautious of when visiting Nigeria?and aslo the good places to visit in Nigeria.

Look forward to reading your comments smiley

hmmm
Re: I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
lol shey na chase na? grin angry
Re: I Have A Friend by manmustwac(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
Is your non nigerian friend black white red or yellow? A black person of non nigerian descent will easily blend into the crowd but a white person would easily standout.
Re: I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Nigeria is good to whites and foreigners. I think she'll do just fine. ---- Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex --- hope she's not too black.

Huh?ghastly!! shocked
Re: I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
manmustwac:

Is your non nigerian friend black white red or yellow? A black person of non nigerian descent will easily blend into the crowd but a white person would easily standout.
She's african.
Re: I Have A Friend by manmustwac(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

She's african.
Good. Well the best advice i can think of now off head is to drink only bottled water. Drinking normal water which i know from experience can cause diaerhea. Don't stroll out of your compound late at night. I heard a story on nairaland of a guy who left his compound late at night just to buy a recharge card and was fatally stabbed during a robbery and lost his life. And avoid okada motorcyles if possible its better if you have a ride to carry her from a to b because okadas are dangerous. If i can think pfdk anything else i will get naciz to you. smiley wink
Re: I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
manmustwac:

Good. Well the best advice i can think of now off head is to drink only bottled water. Drinking normal water which i know from experience can cause diaerhea. Don't stroll out of your compound late at night. I heard a story on nairaland of a guy who left his compound late at night just to buy a recharge card and was fatally stabbed during a robbery and lost his life. And avoid okada motorcyles if possible its better if you have a ride to carry her from a to b because okadas are dangerous. If i can think pfdk anything else i will get naciz to you. smiley wink

Hmm intresting & horrific thanx.
Re: I Have A Friend by nsodo: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2011
She must be cautious about Nigerian Culture because many of those girls from abroad do not know that we have taboos and culture at the same time can be some thing your friend will be amused of like dressing, Food, Dances among others. Do not forget to take her to the National Museum.
Re: I Have A Friend by bittatruth(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hmmm u mean the stadium?

(1) (Reply)

Piercing Of Ears / Mizhi Gbagyizanu / The World Worst Languange Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.