Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (48365 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by fluffybaby(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigerians.....the moment you are helpless before them, the men will sexually molests you while the women would physically and emotionally abuse you. Some women also sexually molests their wards.
Nigerians are some of the most heartless people once they are in position of power and authority. Very superficial religious but wickedness and evil is skin deep. They lock up abused victims in their homes, go to their places of worship to mark attendance only to return home and continue traumatizing victims as soon as they step their foot home.
God forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by eazye4u133(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Horokrox:
Nneka The Pretty Serpent grin

This sounds like an interesting Book title, maybe we could come up with a book out of this dehumanising and prevalent occurances related to this gender and tribe
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Evil lady
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ume1000: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2022
kingthreat:
I have been saying this for long. Igbo women have a thing for maltreating children in their care who are not theirs. This is not about tribalism or anything. It just keeps repeating itself in the news. Forget news, look around you. This is just too common. about 80% of the culprits of child physical abuse are women from the East. The orientation just needs to change.
May the soul of the poor child rest in peace. That woman should be killed. No freaking mercy.
most women are like that every where ,am from the south south and believe it or not women here are more or less the same,there is something about most women that makes them maltreat a child that's totally dependent on them.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:21am On Nov 18, 2022
ume1000:
most women are like that every where ,am from the south south and believe it or not women here are more or less the same,there is something about most women that makes them maltreat a child that's totally dependent on them.

I am not doubting you that it is an African woman phenomenon. But the ones from the East are with so much vile and wickedness that is leads to death. Underaged housemaids should be banned in that region. The girlchild MUST be protected.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Elsueno:
i really don't understand what's wrong with these women....I have one close to me dat always beat her house help, when d beating begins, it feels like the wall go burst...I had to start confronting her B4 things calm down a bit....I spoke to d boyfriend/husband but he seem like he doesn't care

When next she assaults that girl, it is your duty to report the case to the police. Save a child today.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2022
OdefaGirl:
God punish youigbo women
fixed cool
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by harmony75: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2022
See how innocent she looks please both couple should rot in jail! Look how they tortured the little girl before her death �
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
hammerT:

SAME PERSON, ANOTHER MONIKER...

HAHAHAH!

Story!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Turquoiseee: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Her name is Amaka Uzoigwe. She is living in NVRI Vom. Here are her pictures and those are her warrior parents.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
bnadam21:
This ya vawulence too much Mr Comrade grin grin grin

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
RTR
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by budusky05(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Realists:

Just imagine having another evil Igbo woman as the first of Nigeria. This type of evil shall never fall on Nigerians. This christians and their fake love stinks down the depth of hell.

My brother Yoruba women are the worst, you see those ones with tribal marks they top the list
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by APCHaram: 4:22am On Feb 11, 2023
You see these OSU people?

Heartless , wicked spawns of Satan

Sadistic bullies .

But why are heebo women so heartless ?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Houseontherock1: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2023
budusky05:

My brother Yoruba women are the worst, you see those ones with tribal marks they top the list
Statistics say otherwise. Igbo women are exceptionally wicked to their wards. One was asked to leave the estate when she beat a young boy living with her to the point of coma. Her husband will be shouting "my hand no dey o" everytime she beat any of his boys. The landlord's association arrested her when that boy nearly died. So many cases like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / My Experience With The Hoodlums Terrorising Igando. / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.