Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,206 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku (8380 Views)

How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku / Privatisation: Atiku Insists FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by asanausana91: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is google your enemy?

Since you know his manifesto, why can't you answer the question....How does everything you typed automatically mean that Atiku is "the only good thing that will happen to this country"?
Google is your friend.
PDAPC
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2022
I won't be surprise if atiku ha e entered in agreements with the UAE government to sell off some of our collective assets to them. He is coming to make his friends and associates. As long as God still remains God, Atiku will never win this coming presidential election or any other after it ijn.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Ayomivic(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=PRINCEBAWAJOE post=118451432][/quote] see

After selling all we have , this man wout sell the citizens to Oyinbo in the name of privatization.

This man have nothing to offer the citizens of this country he just wants to enslave the people .

When you privatize everything and put much tax on them everything would bounce back on citizens. People would groan more and the money you made would be put in your own pocket . This man that wants to make his friends rich have nothing to offer us

Please don't vote for him
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by CheapHomes1: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Google is your friend.
PDAPC

Is google your enemy?

Since you know his manifesto, why can't you answer the question....How does everything you typed automatically mean that Atiku is "the only good thing that will happen to this country"?
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Lol....baba wan sell off everything.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by miketayo(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
asanausana91:
why am I even replying someone that don't the correlations between NITEL and PHONE. I don't reply illiterates. Byeeeeee

ode you are not making the point you think you're making
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by wink2015(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Privitasition in the global economic world is a normal norms but here in Nigeria it is carried out wrongly.

THERE IS A CORRUPTION TENDENCIES THAT IS STRONGLY FOLLOWING PRIVATISATION PRACTICES IN NIGERIA.

This is because the assets are never sold to PROFESSIONALS IN THE INDUSTRIES.

When Privatization is done here in Nigeria it is done wrongly to please their cronies, mules, political associates and friends of the parties including relations of the political leaders.

The electricity company is a good example of where privatization has failed here in Nigeria.

Take NEPA or PHCN for example.

When PHCN was privatised it was sold to unprofessional people by the OBASANJO TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN Administration.

It was the case of a banker buying over the Benin Electricity Company as against an electrical engineers or professionals in the industries.

So when Atiku is talking about privatisation he is speaking about something that is good.

But it is the implementation that is completely wrong in Nigeria.

That is why the previous privatisation policies did not work in Nigeria.

There is even a federal parastatals for privitisation that was set up by the Obasanjo administation but that body is not functional since inception because the body was not given the full power to conduct a fair process.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2022
HajiMT:
Akotileta baba! You did it before and still planning to sell our collective assets when elected as president. In Sha Allah, you won’t be president
did you read the story very well? I don't think you have mental capacity to understand what he is saying if you understand it you cant be saying all this nonsense
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
asanausana91:
the phone you typing this rubbish is as a result of selling of nitel.
Atiku did not sell NEPA. Go and find out.
dont mind those yeye if they didn't privatize telecom sector infact I don't think Nigerians will have access to internet with the level of corruption in government sectors they cannot manage any sector in Nigeria even security they cannot manage and some people here are typing rubbish because of hatred or half education

1 Like

Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
Svoboda:
In essence, Atiku wants a weakened state. He wants a Nigeria so weak that it is his oligarch friends that would inevitably run every sector and expand the capitalist exploitation of Nigerians.

In the end, an Atiku presidency would have privatized our security and military services, and even our customs services.

In a nut shell,he wants a laizers fare government.
is there any sense in what you just typed? total gibberish they have wasted their money on you and you pass through the four walls of school
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
This man still being loud on privatizing everything. Who are you going to sell to? Your friends? Based on their capacity or man know man? At a give away price?

Baba dey think sometimes.
I don't care who he sells to, either to his friend, cronies or to himself. As long as they're competent to run, develop and innovate these infrastructures such ideas are welcome.

It's high time we privatize everything in this country if possible privatize and sell Nigeria to China I don't care. This is one aspect I agree with atiku.
Imagine federal government investing a meagre $45 billion naira for infrastructure deficit worth more than $1 trillion. Baba you think say Nigeria get money?
If the private sector can invest more than $200 billions to this aspect would you hold on to your pride of national dilapidated assets or sell them to be properly handled?
Just imagine in this 2022 if our
Ports
Railway system
National highway systems
Power infrastructure
Water ways and dam...
Imagine if all of these has developed like the telecommunications system which is the truly privatize system the government has ever engaged. Now not only is our ICT among the best in the world, it even supersede some countries in Europe. This major IT firm generate billions of dollars annually, the biggest in Africa and comprises of the top 3 highest tax paying entities in Nigeria. Just imagine if other sectors are like this, by now we go dey compete with India, Malaysia, France in times of economy.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Atiku will sell this country to his cronies when he becomes president

Is it who he sell it to or who is the best private entity to run them either his cronies or not.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by seyicodes(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mikesol:

TERRORIST
grin grin grin why call me terrorist cheesycheesy
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Perseverance127: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
The most brilliant of the presidential candidates
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by HeadNigga: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Baba dey think sometimes.
I don't care who he sells to, either to his friend, cronies or to himself. As long as they're competent to run, develop and innovate these infrastructures such ideas are welcome.

It's high time we privatize everything in this country if possible privatize and sell Nigeria to China I don't care. This is one aspect I agree with atiku.
Imagine federal government investing a meagre $45 billion naira for infrastructure deficit worth more than $1 trillion. Baba you think say Nigeria get money?
If the private sector can invest more than $200 billions to this aspect would you hold on to your pride of national dilapidated assets or sell them to be properly handled?
Just imagine in this 2022 if our
Ports
Railway system
National highway systems
Power infrastructure
Water ways and dam...
Imagine if all of these has developed like the telecommunications system which is the truly privatize system the government has ever engaged. Now not only is our ICT among the best in the world, it even supersede some countries in Europe. This major IT firm generate billions of dollars annually, the biggest in Africa and comprises of the top 3 highest tax paying entities in Nigeria. Just imagine if other sectors are like this, by now we go dey compete with India, Malaysia, France in times of economy.

I dey think nonstop. If to say you think dey think like me you go see where I mentioned capacity which is the same thing you are raising as a point via the word I highlighted above

1 Like

Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Simeonjoe1: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2022
HeadNigga:
I dey think nonstop. If to say you think dey think like me you go see where I mentioned capacity which is the same thing you are raising as a point via the word I highlighted above

No quams big man... Sorry if it's offensive
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by HeadNigga: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

No quams big man... Sorry if it's offensive
lol...I knew you meant no harm with the quote but It hit me hard. It's all love.
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by diadem10: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
seyicodes:
What we want Is Sharia System of Government. The more you keep funding your government with interest base loan the more we will be going backward as a nation. What did you expect when your Lord is at war with you for running your government base on what he has commanded you not to do. Go and look at the life of individual who live their life on interest. It's from one problem to another. During the time of Abraham, Noah, David, Solomon there was no democracy they run the system of government base on the laid down rules of the Lord and everything was fine. Let's go back to Allah. Only if people know the beauty of Sharia. But people only see the punishment side of it but they don't see the Justice side and Equal rights of it.

Which Sharia law? You dey ment? Are we Arabs? You're talking about, David, Solomon etc.. isn't that Judaism law? Are we Jews? Abegi o.

Look at the chaos happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria etc.. with their Sharia, is That what you want for Nigeria? Even the so called Saudi Arabia and Dubai, na oil dey help their life. They're nothing without their oil. No innovation nor creativity nor ideas nor anything. Just dumb people under bondage.

Africans are not Arabs nor Jews and are not under bondage hence should not be put under any foreign bondage law. Get that sunk into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by Cromagnon: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Taciturn1:
Privatisation that's done in the open, else it will be no different from the monopoly.
privatisation is privatisation. It will always come to the open. Let them open the space and we will sort ourselves with alternatives
Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by raphnic25(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2023
igwegeorgiano:
Amen ijn iseeeeeee

thanks

Re: Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku by raphnic25(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2023
asanausana91:
just shut up. People like you will be crying about lack of job but you are here fooling yourself. ATIKU is coming to make your life better.

Is Atiku a magician? Supreme court determines the outcome today. Just wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Senators Plead With President Tinubu For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Alao Akala Awards N25m For 5 Public Toilets. / Olusegun Obasanjo vs Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.