Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,760 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife (33444 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by GistManor: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2022
TMSMedia:

JUST ANOTHER TIRED AFRICAN is a comedy special where Nigerian comedian, KObaba, shares his experience about being an African.
It's 60 mins of facts and humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnri31ZPCB8

Leke, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has welcomed his fourth child with his wife, Titilope, IGBERETV reports.

On Wednesday, he took to his Instagram handle to announce the news and share some maternity shoots he had with his wife.

He captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBfZ4ujG7n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerian Celebrities React To Teddy A’s Eviction / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.