Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,533 members, 7,895,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (18079 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by diggz: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
dayokanu:
I have always known England to be the most overrated team in the whole world because if a german team without Frings, Ballack, Schweinsteiger, Klose and Podolski can beat England in wembley with John terry, Ferdinand, Beckham, Lampard, Joe Cole, Crouch, and Michael Owen I dont have to say more.

In actual fact England have never surpassed Germany in any touney since 1970 save Euro 2004 I now wonder why all the noise.

Up Mannscaft!! Up Bayern Munich

If this was what you posted earlier, why are you trying extremely hard to destroy the image of EPL?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:
Your theory which says English national team is rubbish and that's true. However, I do not see how the point you stated relates/ translates into EPL.

The English National team is made up of players 100% from the EPL some of them are the best from this same EPL
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:

If this was what you posted earlier, why are you trying extremely hard to destroy the image of EPL?

Dayo raumdeuter is a dumbass nicca. Imagine tagging me in this crap. sad
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:

100% of English players are in the EPL so why isnt England performance an indictment on the poor state of the EPL
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dmcdad: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
9years later chic2pimp, A40, diggz, timbros, dmcdad, Pataki, airmark, chelseafan1, dopejemi dadehmola elampiro

My theory still holds true
True true true... They now understand hook, line and sinker why we told them not to get all worked up with the friendly win against Germany.

Bunch of losers.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
dmcdad:

True true true... They now understand hook, line and sinker why we told them not to get all worked up with the friendly win against Germany.

Bunch of losers.

Now all of them are denying the English NT
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Jul 14
Come and join me sing Hallelujah
Jehovah Jireh has done me well

Chic2pimp
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Jul 14
Come and see oh
Come and see
Come and see what the Lord has done
It is marvelous in our eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bate Borisov Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 28th September 2017 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1 ) On 1st December 2013 / F.A Cup: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 6th January 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.