Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Let Me Burst Your Brain!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Burst Your Brain!!! (167 Views)

Dangote Burst Into Tears, Names Refinery Road After Late Herbert Wigwe (PHOTO) / Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Burst Your Brain!!! by Ik2004(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2022
If YOU'RE not position visually no matter what YOU sell or do online or offline, I don't know what YOU'RE doing.

Your designs are meant to potray YOUR BUSINESS in the most appealing and yet simple way as possible.

YOU have a page filled with pictures of what you're selling and when people visit your page, all they see is captions, people relate and pay more to visuals

And even if YOU have a design, it's not standard enough. That's right! It isn't and it doesn't position YOU well

Stop scaring people away from YOUR PAGE with ojuju designs! Get designs that attracts people to YOU!
Feed your eyes on these designs I made for some brands�

Your brand/Business could be next
Let's talk about your next project

(1) (Reply)

Again, Tetfund Reiterates Calls For Upward Review Of Education Tax / Shampoo Production Process / Fedex Establishes Direct Presence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.