Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,145 members, 7,916,352 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate (651 Views)

Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by Akunatakasi(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
A Twitter user by the name Dave has found out how tinubu urchins got his fake Chicago certificate... Below is the screenshot

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by PrinceOfLagos: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
David hundeying is exposing alot about Tinubu lately

Tinubu is really a criminal

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by derecho(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
The same people will be claiming intelligent.

Even as a fastidious person, I can tell you OBIdients are very intelligent set of people that God gave Peter Obi for this election.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by Akunatakasi(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
David hundeying is exposing alot about Tinubu lately

Tinubu is really a criminal

My brother .... Tinubu camp don't like that guy
Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by AfonjaEmir: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Seun ...Please take this to front page....because your Thiefnubuu supporting MOD sent this fake certificate to the Front page section, while desperately trying to sell thiefnubuus certificate as Original!!

Now source of the fake and edited certificate has been exhumed....Front Page..Mbok!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by BaddestQueen(f): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Seun ...Please take this to front page....because your Thiefnubuu supporting MOD sent this fake certificate to the Front page section, while desperately trying to sell thiefnubuus certificate as Original!!

Now source of the fake and edited certificate has been exhumed....Front Page..Mbok!!!
lol
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond and a common criminal

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by BaddestQueen(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

nairaland is anti Obi and pro Tinubu.
maybe Seun is aware or maybe not but what I know is that Seun is not fully in control of his site.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by Tochi3(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
How can the thief in Thief'nubu have a certificate.... when these are the type of miscreants he empowered after the fake graduation from Oluwole Chicago university

Re: Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
I will vote for good governance.

I can bet you that you tot of Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration / If You Are Doubting Tinubu’s Age, Go Confirm From His Late Mother -Gbajabiamila / My Political Predictions For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.