Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi (24356 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by deeva2: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Always standing on the fence. It is your followers at the bottom of the pyramid that I pity.

Your insult can't stop his opinion..

And dnt expect everyone to be gullible and senseless like you..

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
PHIPEX:
This is thesame pentecostal dogmatism that has kept Christians disadvantaged in the Nigeria's political space. Where exactly did Jesus tell you not to get involved in politics? It is instances like this that made Jesus make this comment

Luke 16:8 KJV
And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
Pentecostal dogmatism is based on dogma which are devised of the minds of men and not of God. Jesus Christ warned His followers against the following of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

Jesus Christ warned His disciples never to sit over the others as the politicians of this world - the gentiles- do over their subjects- Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 - and He told them they cannot serve two masters- Matthew 6 vs 24 . This the very same Jesus Christ who also told His followers that they are to no longer work for food that perishes - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - But for food that endures to eternity which only He gives. undecided

It is against Jesus Christ to pretend your political views or leanings have anything to do with Him or His Kingdom. undecided

As for the parable of the honest manager you lifted that there Verse from, if you had in fact paid attention to the message of the whole story found at the end of it all - Luke 16 vs 1 - 20 - you will find that the story is to teach of forgiveness and not of politics or anything of the sort. undecided
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by deeva2: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
mrkings84:
We don't need your endorsement sir. As for a Muslim Muslim ticket, we Christian's are not supporting that.....

I know you have soft spot for Tinubu cos he is your tribesman but no problem.....

We can't join you to be on the fence!!!

Stop crying...Tinubu is your next president

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. God bless you sir, a true man of God.

Another Knock-out punch for zombidients grin
People who are nothing but religious partitioners who think they can thrive and achieve their unrealistic political ambition by dividing Nigerians across religious line, thereby creating enmity between the two major religion.

Clearly all right thinking Nigerians are wiser now. We refuse to be divided by people who know nothing about unity. People who never even believe in one country initially.

By Feb25,2023. Just make sure you zombidients stay back ahome and cry alone instead of coming here to drown us in the overflowing tears of an unfortunate defeated loser.

Sitting on the fence.... We know them! The Y people
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Chochovini: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Very sensible comment from Baba Kumuyi. God work in mysterious ways and can’t be preempted. If God want to use Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of this country to good, nobody can stop the ticket.

God used Tinubu to reset Lagos, he will use the same Tinubu to reset Nigeria. With Tinubu, Nigeria is on the path to progress and shared prosperity. Asiwaju is coming.
. GOD FORBID IN CAPITAL.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Dr William Kumuyi, says he will neither recommend nor disqualify any political party ahead of the 2023 polls for choosing to have a Muslim – Muslim ticket.

* Says he will leave everything to the hands of God and allow the people choose their leader themselves.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-will-neither-recommend-nor-disqualify-any-party-kumuyi/

Foolish man. This man has been a supporter of APC regime since Buhari got to power. Notice his antecedents, you will know he doesn't mean well for Nigerians. As long as offerings, tithes, seeds are coming in, and the people continue to remain gullible, it is a win-win for him. Nigerian polithiefcians and your Pastorpreneurs (GOs) are accomplices. They are all working together. It is all about their interests, not the people's interests.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by deeva2: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
The Obi supporters and mikano boys that are crying here won't vote Tinubu if he chooses Apostle Paul as his running mate..

You said he will fail because of same religion ticket and you are still better at Kumuyi's harmless opinion..

You shud be happy and allow him to fail in peace..

Politic no be una mate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by PHIPEX(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pentecostal dogmatism is based on dogma which are devised of the minds of men and not of God. Jesus Christ warned His followers against the following of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

Jesus Christ warned His disciples never to sit over the others as the politicians of this world - the gentiles- do over their subjects- Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 - and He told them they cannot serve two masters- Matthew 6 vs 24 . This the very same Jesus Christ who also told His followers that they are to no longer work for food that perishes - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - But for food that endures to eternity which only He gives. undecided

It is against Jesus Christ to pretend your political views or leanings have anything to do with Him or His Kingdom. undecided

As for the parable of the honest manager you lifted that there Verse from, if you had in fact paid attention to the message of the whole story found at the end of it all - Luke 16 vs 1 - 20 - you will find that the story is to teach of forgiveness and not of politics or anything of the sort. undecided
So warning against food that perish means politics but does not mean the work you do in your office or the business you currently do?

Let's stop giving interpretations that suit us and our dogmatism. From the old testament to Revelation the Bible constantly make reference to leadership of our nation and any nation we find ourselves.

But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. Jeremiah 29:7

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you. Hebrews 13:17

King David and co you constantly reference, were they not equivalents of the present day Presidents and commander in chief of the Armed forces? So yes, "President David" was a man after God's heart, what is wrong in aspiring to be like "President David"? How do you have dominion over the Earth as commended by God when you make yourself a slave of the those in Government because you chose to exclude yourself from politics? "Unbelievers" now have dominion over you and even determines when you should go to church or worship God.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by GGirll: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Always standing on the fence. It is your followers at the bottom of the pyramid that I pity.

What do expect from Afonja pastors. He will soon loose loads of members lol.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
PHIPEX:
1. So warning against food that perish means politics but does not mean the work you do in your office or the business you currently do?
2. Let's stop giving interpretations that suit us and our dogmatism. From the old testament to Revelation the Bible constantly make reference to leadership of our nation and any nation we find ourselves.
3. But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare. Jeremiah 29:7
Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you. Hebrews 13:17
4. King David and co you constantly reference, were they not equivalents of the present day Presidents and commander in chief of the Armed forces?
First thing first, you need to understand the separation between the Old Covenant Law of Moses - the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the Land of Canaan, YHWH - as given by God to the children of Israel - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as explained in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 from God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, as given by God as an agreement between individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - a Constitution for a kingdom that is not of this world. undecided

Jeremiah, David, Isaiah, Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, Solomon, and Amos were called according to God's Old Law whereas you are called according to Jesus Christ, God's new Covenant for a separate Kingdom and so you should in no way compare yourself with those of Old since you are not of Israel nor do you reside in the land of Canaan among them. undecided

1. undecided Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him no longer hold jobs and careers. Read what is written instead of jumping first to refute what you clearly don't understand. undecided

2. Yet, in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ insisted that He alone is Teacher, Master/Head, authority/leader, Shepherd....over all those who belong to Him - Matthew 6 vs 24 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7 - 16. He also made clear that those who belong to Him are those who obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - so is Jesus Christ Lord/Master over you or are you just another badge-wearing Christian? undecided

3. As previously explained, Jeremiah, and all the people of the Nation of Israel are called to a separate Law and Kingdom - God's Old Law of Moses which doubles as the Constitution of the State of Israel in the land/Kingdom of Canaan - whereas those who are of Jesus Christ are called to another entirely. undecided

Also, if paid attention, you would have realized from the start that the letter to the Hebrews that you quote from was specifically addressed to the believers of Jewish/Hebrew descent for good reason. What is written there is not that which applies in the Kingdom of God to which you are instead called. undecided

4. Again, you are not called as David or any of the Old prophets of Israel were. undecided
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Naijanascam: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pure hypocrite......
Green snake
Ostrich in human form always burying it's Head in the Sand in the event of trouble...

Sitting on the fence makes him a real coward
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by PHIPEX(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First thing first, you need to understand the separation between the Old Covenant Law of Moses - the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the Land of Canaan, YHWH - as given by God to the children of Israel - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as explained in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 from God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, as given by God as an agreement between individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - a Constitution for a kingdom that is not of this world. undecided

Jeremiah, David, Isaiah, Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, Solomon, and Amos were called according to God's Old Law whereas you are called according to Jesus Christ, God's new Covenant for a separate Kingdom and so you should in no way compare yourself with those of Old since you are not of Israel nor do you reside in the land of Canaan among them. undecided

1. undecided Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him no longer hold jobs and careers. Read what is written instead of jumping first to refute what you clearly don't understand. undecided

2. Yet, in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ insisted that He alone is Teacher, Master/Head, authority/leader, Shepherd....over all those who belong to Him - Matthew 6 vs 24 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7 - 16. He also made clear that those who belong to Him are those who obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - so is Jesus Christ Lord/Master over you or are you just another badge-wearing Christian? undecided

3. As previously explained, Jeremiah, and all the people of the Nation of Israel are called to a separate Law and Kingdom - God's Old Law of Moses which doubles as the Constitution of the State of Israel in the land/Kingdom of Canaan - whereas those who are of Jesus Christ are called to another entirely. undecided

Also, if paid attention, you would have realized from the start that the letter to the Hebrews that you quote from was specifically addressed to the believers of Jewish/Hebrew descent for good reason. What is written there is not that which applies in the Kingdom of God to which you are instead called. undecided

4. Again, you are not called as David or any of the Old prophets of Israel were. undecided
Now you are separating who and who a passage of the bible is meant for because it does not fall in line with your narrative. Was Jesus teaching while on earth not directed to same Jews and Hebrew descents? Were the Disciples and Apostles including the Pharisees and Saduccees not all Jewish and Hebrew descents, should we also pick ,choose and isolate passage of the Bible that were meant for these Jews descent? and accept those meant for the Gentiles like you and I?

Obviously you will prefer to organise prayer meeting on election day than to go and cast your vote. No one said GOs should become president but you should stop demonising politics. Governance/administration is one of the gifts of the Holy spirit anyways.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by penceman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
If kumuyi even at 80 yrs can not tell us his opinion, then we can understand why Nigeria is in duldrums.
These are wolves and serpents that we should flee from.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by danhans(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
For me am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ because it is the power of God iunto salvation I declare my stand without fear or favour continue to be double standard your church and members will suffer it too
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
PHIPEX:
1. Now you are separating who and who a passage of the bible is meant for because it does not fall in line with your narrative.

2. Was Jesus teaching while on earth not directed to same Jews and Hebrew descents? Were the Disciples and Apostles including the Pharisees and Saduccees not all Jewish and Hebrew descents, should we also pick ,choose and isolate passage of the Bible that were meant for these Jews descent? and accept those meant for the Gentiles like you and I?

3. Obviously you will prefer to organise prayer meeting on election day than to go and cast your vote. No one said GOs should become president but you should stop demonising politics. Governance/administration is one of the gifts of the Holy spirit anyways.
1. Wrong! God Himself did the separating when He made His Laws which He gave to men for different purposes. Even Jesus Christ repeated that this separation of concerns that is God's Laws stands everlasting - Matthew 5 vs 15 - 19 undecided

2. Jesus Christ Himself was a Jew and He lived His life in continuous submission to and obedience to the Old Law of Moses as well, however, He made it abundantly clear in His teaching that He instead came to give and teach to those who will follow Him a New way, different from the Old way and in order to follow the New way, they had to first die to the Old way - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 & Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. So, following Jesus Christ meant, for those of Jewish descent, abandoning the Old way and living instead by the new Law of the Kingdom of God. undecided

The writer of the letter to the Hebrew believers, however, addressed his letter to those of Hebrew descent, particularly those who lived in the land of Canaan, for good reason since God's plan for them as indicated in the Old Law of Moses remains intact even to this very day - forever actually. He made this clearly known from the first page - that is the established context- of his letter so it would be irrational and ignorant for you and me to ignore that only so we can apply a general interpretation that suits us instead. undecided

So, this isn't about isolating any portions of scripture, but making sure to keep separate that which of the Kingdom of God from that which is instead of the Kingdom of Canaan. Jesus Christ also taught His followers regarding this as well when He taught them not to mix New and Old wine warning that damaging consequences would result if attempted. undecided

3. I don't engage in vain religious rituals either since Jesus Christ made clear that your public prayer meetings are instead hypocritical and against God - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - antiChrist rituals that are against God. undecided

Look, clearly gentile politics is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God; that is what Jesus Christ taught His followers. The Spirit of Truth, who is the Helper that is sent cannot violate Jesus Christ, God's Truth, in order to please you - I hope you know that So whatever spirit you claim gifts with you governance/administration gifts is definitely not the one who the Father sent. undecided

If you would like to, against Jesus Christ, engage in politics, go for it. That is your choice to make. I am simply here to make clear it has nothing to do with God or Jesus Christ and those who pretend they can use God's name to sell their political opinions do so against God. undecided
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by SUNNINO(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Na him Yoruba brother,he will not see anything wrong in it. Tribalism na their trade mark.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by lovinagbad: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
You want to be bully him as usual
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Proudlyomonna: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
did he ask us to vote for apc?true men of God don't condemn people because Jesus never condemned anyone. He's our example

Don't you know that honesty is key to the Christian Faith
It's in possible to support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be honest undecided
Watin you no go gree,you want another person make him gree,se no be thief you be like dis undecided

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by oneMalik: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
i cant explain why i keep loving this man !

he never said any shit about this country unlike those oyedepo and co that never see good about the country that made them .

always neutral !
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by xtycool: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
If you are neither hot nor cold, God will spot you out!

Our God is not the God that sits on the fence!

Because baba recognized there is no Christian contesting.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by osmobil5(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
If you are neither hot nor cold, God will spot you out!

Our God is not the God that sits on the fence!
Just because he didn't reccomend a candidate?

Kaii....mek this election come and go abeg...
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Midastorch(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2022
RALPHOW:
Any Christian that vote Muslim Muslim ticket is Antichrist.
He/She has denied Christ and Christ will deny him/ her on the judgement day.
Northern Muslims are not like SW Muslims

Shut up, I'm a Christian and I will vote Ashiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and I have people I will convince to vote him...you igbos are not different from Fanatical Boko Haram members Especially Catholics....
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by fredoooooo: 1:04am On Nov 18, 2022
odduduwa:
Typical Yoruba , all because his brother chose a Muslim as vice
Follow ya brother that chose Christian or lucifer , must you always cry ?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Blaqputin(m): 2:18am On Nov 18, 2022
goatandyam:
Recommend for who?

Who the fuucckk does he think he is?

Nonsense
Oga when u manage read, dey try comprehend.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Blaqputin(m): 2:22am On Nov 18, 2022
dam2000:
cryThe fight wike is fighting his party is happening in labour party his endorsing presidential candidate south national chairman south director general south.and stupid zombie r praising him continue the north will teach una lesson and stupid wike will remain useless after 2023.
Learn to b coordinated, ur speech is noisy and almost meaningless
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by MarxisGLABACK: 5:25am On Nov 18, 2022
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A PRESIDENT OF CHRISTIANS ASSOCIATION TO SEE THE TRUTH AND CHOOSE NOT 2 SPEAK ,AND THEN HIDE UNDER HIS OWN SHADOWS AND DOOM.

KUMUYI ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE.
PLS GO AND BUY A COPY OF THE BIBLE,& TRY AND READ IT .

SHEDRAC, MITSHAC,& ABADNEGO . REFUSED 2 BOW 2 GOLDEN IMAGES. AND THEY WERE SAVED FROM THE FURNACE FIRES �.

U HAVE CHOSEN 2 BE LUKEWARM WHEN THE ESSENCE OF UR CHRISTIAN ✝️ FAITH & CONGREGATION IS UNDER A SERIOUS THREAT.

MAY BE U NEED A SOOTHSAYER B4 U SAY THE TRUTH.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by loswhite(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Recommending or Endorsing any Candidate for 2023 Elections is actually a foolish enterprise.
Nigerian voters are the ones to decide who wins 2023 elections, not Obidients, Atikulates or Batifieds.
Endorsements of candidates only leads to enmity.

I am sure many people who want a new Change in politics will start seeing Kumuyi as an enemy of the Nigerian State. They are always myopic thinking a particular candidate is just Nigeria's saviour.
Who ask himbto speak about elections? Why doesn't he just focus on preaching the word of God.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Midastorch:

Shut up, I'm a Christian and I will vote Ashiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and I have people I will convince to vote him...you igbos are not different from Fanatical Boko Haram members Especially Catholics....

Catholicism does not go against Islam or humanity. We have Christians in the Middle Belt and the North. 99% of people insulting and assaulting our father, a great father in the Lord are from South East and South South.

Coincidentally, most of the preachings on Monday Bible study having been talking about Apostle Paul Ministry to the Gentiles. Talking about circumcision of heart contrary to condition in the law of moses which is circumcision of the flesh which the Pharisees used to castigate the gentiles.

WF understands Bible inside out. The definition of Christian to WF is according to New Testament criteria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Robisky001(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
You are a pastor and leader of a particular sect and you don't want to take the lead and stand for equity. In the things of God, there is no middle ground you are either here or there.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by dam2000(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Blaqputin:

Learn to b coordinated, ur speech is noisy and almost meaningless
. R u mad is my opinion and you can give yours by not attacking me
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by dochenaj: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
odduduwa:
Typical Yoruba , all because his brother chose a Muslim as vice
If you know Kumuyi, you would know he wouldn't have said anything different even if it was Amaechi that won the APC ticket.

While, he might have a personal preference for a candidate but as a public figure that should remain apolitical, it is smarter to keep that preference private.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by buzorcharles(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Another scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much / Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.