Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,855 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Laugh Out Loud(lol) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Laugh Out Loud(lol) (123 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Who Is This "Crying Guy " Meme. Lol / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud(lol) by Israelfunz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
This Joke Is 100% Fiction.

My Friend Told Me He Needed A Hot Girl...Guess What.I Told Him To Take Her From The Microwave

If Theives Break Into My House To Search For Money I Will Just Laugh And Join Them.

Two Sisters Were Having Dinner Together.."Big Sis,my pus*y has started growing bush"the younger one said."Oh!Mine Has Started Eating Banana"

Those Of You That Are Putting Iphone Ringing Tone For Nokia Keypad Mobile....Well Done O.

When You Put Your Hand Inside Your Pocket To Take Out Your Iphone And You Are Not Feeling Anything~E SHOCK YOU!!!

When Mummy Sends You To Buy 400 Naira Fish Then On Your Way You Decide To Buy 100 naira Bigi Cola..After Drinking To Your Satisfaction You Hear."Oga No Change O!"

When You Go To The P.O.S Shop To withdraw 10,000 your last card..you mistakenly press 100,000 and you hear successful~TRANSACTION APPROVED

~You Don Dey Laugh Abi..I Don Do My Own Oya Like,comment And Follow~

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

POS And Data Reseller / Innoson Ask Court To Disqualify Olanipekun As Counsel / The Best Gym Bag For Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.