Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,097 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating (2600 Views)

Woman Reportedly Kills Her Husband With Pestle Over Side Chick In Ondo / DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Gistreportar(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
The Plateau State Police command is currently investigating the circumstances that led to the killing of an 11-year-old maid by her guardian who is a microbiologist with one of the research institutes in Vom, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.

According to reports, the suspect, a mother of two who confessed to commiting the crime said she assaulted the girl because she was masturbating.

It was gathered that the Kebbi State-born deceased, identified as Margaret Joshua, reportedly fled from insecurity in her community before some supposed helper took her to serve in a family home in Jos.

A source said the suspect, a mother of two, did not enrol the victim in school since the girl was taken in by her family, but indulged in the daily beating of the girl.

During a recent beating, the girl was forced to sit in a container with hot water, which burnt her buttocks, and she died in the hospital on Monday.

According to Vanguard, The Plateau State Coordinator of the National Human Rights Commission, Mrs. Grace Pam, whose office is following up on the case, said based on the number of scars and wounds on her body, her guardians must have subjected her to a series of torture, during the period she was with the family.She said:

Read What She Said >>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/jos-mother-of-two-reportedly-kills-maid-for-masturbating/

<>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>.,,
Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by RedMac: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nawa o... This is terribly bad

2 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Iliveforever(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Even squirting.

Abeg make una hang this jezebel of a woman already

5 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by keymatt(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
High level wickedness and man's inhumanity to man.

6 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by sidney22: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Some people are not humans.

Some women are not worthy to be called mothers just like some men are not worthy to be called fathers.

This world is full of meanness and wickedness that the devil himself is even ashamed and scared.

What has happened to the word counseling.

Would she have subjected her own daughter to such gruesome treatments that could lead to her death ?

What a wicked woman !!!

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
why not send her away if you couldn't cope with her

very heartless woman
you will rot in jail with no parole

1 Like

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by ObalendeCMS: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ibo whoemen are heartless to their maids or house help, but will pamper their children like no tomorrow. Male & female savages.

1 Like

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
DumbGeek:
If you want to get a big satisfying dick in Owerri

Kindly WhatsApp these number

Available always and will give you a great satisfaction. tongue tongue

The girl fr call u, fr no die untimely death

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Holybaddo: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Animals dey in Human form

1 Like

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Quality20(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
if to say she catch am de fornicate, then she for kill and burn d corpse be that,

2 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Tboy222: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2022
I find it difficult to believe she killed the poor girl for masturbating, I might be wrong but I dont believe that.

2 Likes

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by spinna: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Witch

1 Like

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by anonymuz(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Tboy222:
I find it difficult to believe she killed the poor girl for masturbating, I might be wrong but I dont believe that.
you are correct. Flimsy excuse for her wickedness

1 Like

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Shaoline4: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2022
want a nice pussy sucking am here for you with a big dick ,am a professional pussy sucky sucker, call this number to suck you to ur satisfaction

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Shaoline4: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2022
need a guy to suck ur pussy till ur satisfaction call me on this number,will suck ur pussy till you wet and cum inside my mouth

Re: JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating by Nostring: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Na lie.. very big one... The woman na witch undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. A Young Man Killed Just Now / Two Ladies Fights Dirty At The Airport (photos) / Prison Visitor Shot Dead For Bringing Cocaine To Visitor In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.