Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, (1673 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, by Izaya3(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
aisha1314:

There's really no possible way to break up with someone without hurting them. No matter how nice you try to be about it, they will still feel rejected.
Best way is to just tell them bluntly but respectfully (in person though not by text) that you're no longer interested because you're not in love with them any longer. Then block their number to prevent them from calling and also block them on social media.

ha!

this is so tough and will hurt her o.
Re: How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Izaya3:

what if they are the ones trying not to avoid u
Then I must avoid them. Ex mess things up.
Re: How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, by Izaya3(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gee64:
Avoid her as much as possible and stop giving her money or gifts.

nice one
Re: How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, by RealMarv(f): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Izaya3:

She will feel so hurt

There's no way you would tell and she won't feel hurt. Chances are you are already showing her some signs and this hurts more. I think the earlier you tell her, the better, so she can move on and give love another chance.

I really don't understand why a lot of people suggest you ghost her and she'd pick up the signs. Adults are meant to communicate through words, not showing signs. Let her know your mind and when doing this, don't be hostile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Lady With Her Friends Strip, Flog Side Chick Of Boyfriend In His Hous / She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. / Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.