Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension (24686 Views)

We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by bolanto24(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
graceypetee:
Hmmmm, terrorism at is peak

What do I even know

Abeg my hustle

ShowmaxNG Please patronise me, I sell showMax voucher at a very cheap rate, the 1200monthly
package goes for 500naira

Were you have access to sportnews,Africa magic, mnet,news stations ,and so many

I NEED THIS. I JUST CANT SEEM TO SUBSCRIBE WITH MY BANK CARD.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Doctorgid: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
graceypetee:

What do I even know

Abeg my hustle

ShowmaxNG Please patronise me, I sell showMax voucher at a very cheap rate, the 1200monthly package goes for 500naira
Can have your contact?
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by ford101: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Another name for bandits is miyetti Allah

The ransom they got through kidnapping, stockpiling in the forest they mean?

Don't be surprised Buhari summoning CBN governor and ask him to grant this people wish.
the are one of the reasons why the are changing the naira na.cos the have collected ransom running into billions from even the Nigerian government it self who should be there brother and family
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by ford101: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2022
Kobonaire234:
No, I am not supporting bandits, nor do I agree with crime of any kind, or with Boko. I also think the redesign programme must contine

However, the problem here is that a lot of banks are concentrated in the urban areas. In rural areas, there aren't enough bank branches. (Even in the South, I recall that as a corper, to get to the nearest branch of my bank, I had to travel to the state capital...an hour's drive away...from the village where I was stationed...a once in a month trip).

And the herdsmen operate mostly in the rural areas. Even people who buy cows from them do it in cash. And they cannot be travelling long distance to the nearest bank ATM anytime they want cash. So, most of them keep liquid cash with them at home...like many Nigerians even in the urban area.

Hence the Miyetti allah call for extension. The problem is, it takes time for them to move cash to bank....and for herdsmen involved in legit businesses/activites...this can be a pain.

Hopefully with the way technology is going....most rural dwellers would probably have their bank on their phone in thirty years time....but that is for the future.

Somehow, CBN has to do something about extending banking serivices not only to herdsmen, but to rural dwellers. We have the tech to even do it without building new branches in every village self.
you are an idiot.so you need how long to deposit 50million in an already existing account and 5million in a newly opened account.so you want money to be laundered for how long.even a small boy in my compound who has been saving money came to me and gave me 40k to hold for him and to take it back once the new note is out.a boy of 15yrs ooo.and you want terrorist to have a full year to secure there ransom.you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by 2016v2017: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't be surprised Buhari summoning CBN governor and ask him to grant this people wish.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Prisco4luv(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Terrorists !!!!

When I tell you that herdsmen are also the same people with bandits that are behind kidnappings, collection of ransom and killings in Nigeria some won't belive..

Now tell me why they need an extension?
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by ddeola: 1:36am On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 18, 2022
ford101:
you are an idiot.so you need how long to deposit 50million in an already existing account and 5million in a newly opened account.so you want money to be laundered for how long.even a small boy in my compound who has been saving money came to me and gave me 40k to hold for him and to take it back once the new note is out.a boy of 15yrs ooo.and you want terrorist to have a full year to secure there ransom.you are a fool.

First thanks for calling me an idiot, it really is nice to hear that from you. Much obliged.

Second, I did begin my comment by saying that I support the redesign project, AND that i think it should continue full stop

Third, the issue I am raising is...we need to find a way to expand banking servicies to the rural areas...which is kind of my ultimate point. If that had been addressed ages ago, then maybe Miyetti Allah won't have been making the call it was making.

Thanks and good morning.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by lagosrd: 4:36am On Nov 18, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/naira-redesign-miyetti-allah-appeals-for-deadline-extension/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1668698208

Are you People the only ethnic tribes in remote areas, why are you always looking for excuses to defy orders. There is something wrong in this country and if it's not challenged and changed asap, we are in for a long ride.

The same way shettima said restructuring under his foot. Hummm a discuss of many concerned citizens and directly attacking a major ethnic nationality. It speaks volumes of the kind of people they are.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Tundex911: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Where's Gumi??
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by pat077: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2022
So your members have enough money stashed in the forest but they don't have money for ranching. You still have two and half months to the deadline, how long will it take to go and change the money if u don't have skeleton in your cupboard?
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Moschinochimma: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2022
graceypetee:

What do I even know

Abeg my hustle

ShowmaxNG Please patronise me, I sell showMax voucher at a very cheap rate, the 1200monthly package goes for 500naira

Does one have access to super sports .. i mean all sport Chanels ? If yes pls let ms have ur number
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by IdJack(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2022
This is terr@rism at its peak.
Why are they keeping monies in the bush?

This calls for questioning
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by hisgrace090: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2022
treatise:

He was referring to RANSOMS.
Thank you!
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by HRMK: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2022
SEEKING MORE TIME TO DISPOSE THE RANSOM COLLECTED FROM THEIR VICTIMS!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by emmi14: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Buhari is behind the exercise of redesigning of naira. Buhari endorsed it if he didn't initiate it. Miyetti Allah will cease to exist after May, 2023
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by orisa37: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Miyetti Allah Cabal Brigands against Nigeria.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by greatermeme: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Buhari 1 vs 0 Bandits

Buhari 3 vs 0 Boko Haram

Buhari 2 vs 1 Politicians

CBN Governor Emefiele, Match Refree

break this code down for me to assimilate!
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by romunu(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by KennethEnyi(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Useless terorrists looking for how to explain the random money they hoarded
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Pharaohny: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Unna dey mad
Myetti Allah koo
Myetti Satan nii
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by bizzibodi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asking for extension to move the money to where,since they don't know what is bank account or how it work?see how those uneducated vampires are dragging us back into the 19th century.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by optionalY09: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
They need time to covert all the ransom
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Ruthymoon(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
He is wereying
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by zexy2030(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
I wish no extension. Will be given but honestly how can boko haram advocate use the bank. Though getting them to use the bank. Will ensure security and easy track of crimes. Because their details will be available.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by Poleski: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
The millions of naira in cash that this terrorist group, Myetti Allah, and others have stashed somewhere will expire in their possession.
Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by graceypetee: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2022
Doctorgid:

Can have your contact?

Re: Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension by graceypetee: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2022
bolanto24:

I NEED THIS. I JUST CANT SEEM TO SUBSCRIBE WITH MY BANK CARD.

WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.