Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,671 members, 7,975,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video (15129 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
MissLAP:
The pastor should be held responsible as he might be the owner of the unburn child.

He might have used all sorts of lies and vodoo on the pregnant woman.

You lot like dudging accountability, when will you start owning up for actions committed.

Did the pastor enter into a marital contract with the pregnant lady or with the man in the storm? Someone who repudiated the marriage contract she entered shouldn't be held accountable but another.

Without accountability actions and reactions won't be equal in magnitude and won't be opposite in direction.

Learn to accept responsibility for actions.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by GoldSantana: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
"Deliverance" in a doggy position.
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by emetisuccess(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Receiving backshot hmmm, in ur matrimonial home. women hmmm. If na person pregnant wife this guy the give backshot, then who the hell is ur girlfriend that she will not receive hardfuck with spanking. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by id4sho(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2022
gaby:
Wow...

They aren't just cheaters and adulterers but also occultic.

What a deadly combination.

Pastor..the most bastardized title in Nigeria.

Foolish man...

This reminds me of the famous/infamous "Power Enter" woman.
Lolz, ''power enter, power enter, power enter ahh ahh ahh''
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Prismandaaa(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
It's the gut for me�.

Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us. https://youtube.com/shorts/smqSXQjUXzY?feature=share
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by realestate99: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Kingluqman:
When I watched the video on twitter, I was shocked. Pregnant wife for that matter!! Ahhhhh

It's finished!!
What if the pastor is responsible for the pregnancy? Do you actually think that is their first time of "vandalising" each other? They have been on it for long that is why the pastor had the audacity to "harvest" that woman on her matrimonial bed.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Cypress042: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
grin

Men no dey reason once dem see puccy. The man no even care say na pregnant woman. Men nawa o. See him dirty #250 boxers grin

Shut the fvck up man angry
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by damilola4162(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by ObalendeCMS: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Whoemen , why are you people always like this?

Can one one of you please give an explanation why you people behave in such a way that puts you and your lover in danger?
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by orumba(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Women and devil(fake pastor)
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by BRIMBRAM: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Cypress042:

Shut the fvck up man angry

grin LOL..

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Eteka1(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Women and pastors are like 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested With 178 Grams Of Cocaine In India / Fate Of 2 Winners Chapel Pastors Unknown- 5 Months After Abduction / Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.