Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Strictly For D Geeks Only! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Strictly For D Geeks Only! (857 Views)

Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) / Good Geeks Here Please Help Review Brainterm.org / Gov.uk: How Geeks Opened Up The UK Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For D Geeks Only! by sleekdude1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
I like young die-hard internet geeks, unfortunately I'm yet to meet most in Nigeria. Please use this medium to correct me if i am wrong.

You don't have to be too techie!  just know how to do one thing and do it real good, ie:

Blogger : Blog real good with nice content

Web Evangelists : Know how to put the word out there on the internet and get people waltzing into your site/referrers or having ur links clicked multiple times

Content Writer: Write for the web and doing it awesomely

Reviewer: Be able to vet anything for error etc

Designer : Have you seen what talented people around the web are doing? does your designs meet up to that?

Programmers: php, java. cold fusion, ruby on rails, html, css, CMS etc. Do u right kick ass codes? Do u love open Source? Do u believe in sharing and helping fellow web users?, do you believe in doing stuff for free, can u sweat at nite developing something AWSOME! only to GIVE it out as FREE(100%) when you are done, with no strings attached?

Does your life revolve around the WEB?

Do you feel like you are missing something if you don't have your computer for a whole day?

Do you feel like you are been left behind if you don't login to your email account, google, fb, or check news/tech site to see the latest?

Do u ever FEAR that there might be no LIFE for u if INTERNET or COMPUTER goes away?

Do u BELIEVE that the BEST things in life are FREE! 

Do u feel EMPTY without your computer?

Do you always miss your COMPUTER more than you miss your GIRLFRIEND

Do you value your COMPUTER more than you do SEX. Would you choose your COMPUTER over SEX?

Would you rather have a link to a SECRETE site with great resources and or a TECH stuff for a birthday present rather than snickers or pickups from random stores.

and most of all, DO U HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!?

Drop a note if you fall in any of this category! Tell us about you and what your currently doing to contribute to the web and its resources. Tell us ur skills and your strong point.
Thanks.

*Note: this is not a drill! just wanting to differentiate the real web geeks from the regular/normal computer users (microsoft word/excel user, facebook and twitter users), lol*
*Als note: i did not vet this write up for errors, i just typed and clicked on the "reply (click once, then wait)" botton. So pardon me if you find typos and mispelt words. Thanks*

You might wanna join this group on facebook so you'd be better identified.  http://www./260013220694828/

Ok, soo, let the comments start rolling in. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Jamal Robert Siakpere.
Re: Strictly For D Geeks Only! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Do you value your COMPUTER more than you do SEX. Would you choose your COMPUTER over SEX?

Oboy the Bolded na dead choice ohh

Still thinking which i go choose wink
Re: Strictly For D Geeks Only! by sleekdude1(m): 12:04am On Aug 25, 2011
@ mark, LOL.
Re: Strictly For D Geeks Only! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2011
sad why can't just ave both. @donpuzo did u get the mail, sorry was at work all day so my battery died, was cleaning my desk and rounding up.
Re: Strictly For D Geeks Only! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2011
@PC. yes ohh,

Just the way it should be. Just that they finally came up with their own Logo and want it to replace the one there!

What do we do(Na we things now ohhh)

And please that Music own. I just want make you take your time, so make you dey creative!

We talk on inbox!

Thanks
Re: Strictly For D Geeks Only! by xroad: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2011
Diary Of A Geek - www.artwales.biz

(1) (Reply)

New Social Network Unthink Says ‘fu’ To Facebook And Google+ / What Better Security Can You Suggest For This Javascript / Windows Hosting & ASP.NET Hosting (new Breed!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.