Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose (516 Views)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by sundayabuo47: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjeABoRCYa0

A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose said he will support the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

Fayose made this commitment while speaking in an interview with Channels Television’s Politics Today on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Fayose said he will not resort to insulting the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu even though they are in different camps ahead of next year’s election.

He said, “Let me tell you: if people are expecting me to abuse Tinubu to show that I am not supporting him, I would not do that.”

Fayose, an ally of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, noted that despite the political differences some northern governors or politicians have with President Muhammadu Buhari, they don’t resort to abuses.

He described Tinubu as a Yoruba leader and as such, he won’t descend to insulting the former Lagos State governor even though they are of different camps. Fayose said he respects Atiku Abubakar of the PDP the same way as the APC chieftain.

He said, “If the only way to demonstrate to everybody that I am Bola Tinubu’s enemy is to come out as a Yoruba man and insult Bola Tinubu, I will never do it,” he added.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by Successkay12(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
sundayabuo47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjeABoRCYa0

A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose said he will support the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.
A
Fayose made this commitment while speaking in an interview with Channels Television’s Politics Today on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Fayose said he will not resort to insulting the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu even though they are in different camps ahead of next year’s election.

He said, “Let me tell you: if people are expecting me to abuse Tinubu to show that I am not supporting him, I would not do that.”

Fayose, an ally of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, noted that despite the political differences some northern governors or politicians have with President Muhammadu Buhari, they don’t resort to abuses.

He described Tinubu as a Yoruba leader and as such, he won’t descend to insulting the former Lagos State governor even though they are of different camps. Fayose said he respects Atiku Abubakar of the PDP the same way as the APC chieftain.

He said, “If the only way to demonstrate to everybody that I am Bola Tinubu’s enemy is to come out as a Yoruba man and insult Bola Tinubu, I will never do it,” he added.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by shemauaminuharu: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Sir Fayose you need to get a lecture hall just to school Solude cos his senses evaporated his body very long time ago.

You are a wise man!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by nedu666: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo mumu are u there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by khadijaumar75: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2022
That's wonderful not this soludo a professor with small sense
U don't play politics of bitterness and expect the person to forgive u in future

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by hapsattaddawus: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2022
That's wisdom on display unlike soludo that threw caution to d wind to show he is a Prof .
Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by slivertongue: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi will affect Tinubu's chances. Kwankwaso will affect Atiku's chances. It's a North South contention. It's who has more support from his region that will survive the contest. In the North it's Atiku but in the South it's unclear who is the most preferred.
Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Fayose, you were once loved by the people and they stood by you when these bullies no send you!

dey careful make you no taint yourself, no be everything be money for life! Fani Kayode is gradually fading away!

No one is asking you to insult Tinubu, but don't support a mediocre for a president!

Buhari 's regime should serve as a lesson to all!

Maladministration no know face, pikin, generation, tribe, race or colour!
Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by lhordspy: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2022
shemauaminuharu:
Sir Fayose you need to get a lecture hall just to school Solude cos his senses evaporated his body very long time ago.

You are a wise man!!

Oga isnt it funny. You just did exactly what fayose is preaching against and exactly what you are lambasting soludo for.

The only difference between you, soludo and fayose is the tribe. Igbos are so filled with bitterness and hate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Won’t Insult Tinubu To Show I’m Not Supporting Him – Ayo Fayose by Ezewuzie01: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Only to a demented thief like Peter Obi does laying bare the facts about his mediocre regime and failed presidential ambition, sound like an insult.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Orbih Floors Obaseki As Appeal Court Confirms ‘legacy’ List For 2023 / Mohammed, Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Released (pics) / This Is The Time For Wike To Go Kick Him Out Of PDP Now – Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.