Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,509 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege (1385 Views)

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / 8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by microweb: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
My husband and I were riding in a bolt car to travel home. Our driver got pulled into a police checkpoint and they pulled us all out of the car and tried to get us all to go to the station. We told them they can search our stuff on site. I started recording out of fear as I am an American and I didn't know what they would do to us. At one point I had 3 officers with guns surrounding me. As you see in the video, officer Abdul aggressively snatched my phone out of my hand and took it. We were only passengers and the drivers papers were good and his license is valid. They found nothing in searching our luggage in the boot, but still insisted we should enter the station. When the officer grabbed my phone he took it to the DPO. They parked the car with our luggage in the station lot. The DPO apologized for the harassment and gave me my phone back but not without demanding I delete the video, which I complied since it was already backed up on my phone. kindly watch, download and share the video links below:
https://files.fm/u/zfmkucy7p
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tDTa60SiLcFg288LAZm2wr7bTuu17U2w/view?usp=share_link

#policeharassment #policebrutality #agegepolice #abuseofpower #policeextortion #policeassault #endsars

Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by lanre9ja(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Welcome to naija
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by jimmyolasun: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
after i asked you to delete the video, you still posted it... naa arrest i go arrest you last.. delete this post before i open my eyes or dont you know you are now in nigeria?
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by joe1fresh(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Who is this jimmyolasun?

You must be a mad man for writing that rubbish! Are you mad or something? Who do you think you are dealing with? You are a bastard if you don't arrest him. The guy in question is my younger brother. I will skin you alive if anything happen to him. You this idiot!

1 Like

Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Benerin679: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hxbbdbd

Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by jimmyolasun: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
joe1fresh:
Who is this jimmyolasun?

You must be a mad man for writing that rubbish! Are you mad or something? Who do you think you are dealing with? You are a bastard if you don't arrest him. The guy in question is my younger brother. I will skin you alive if anything happen to him. You this idiot!

dey behind your phone dey follow me talk.. if my hand touch you, i no dey bear idi amin for fun only..
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by joe1fresh(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
You have just shot yourself in the leg, you are in hot soup already you this bastard. You think you can mess up with everybody, the same people you think you know in the police will be the one to transfer you to bornu state where bandit will finish you. Don't worry by the time i am through with you, you will change your name from idi amin to "i am dying". You this old fool.
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by jimmyolasun: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
joe1fresh:
You have just shot yourself in the leg, you are in hot soup already you this bastard. You think you can mess up with everybody, the same people you think you know in the police will be the one to transfer you to bornu state where bandit will finish you. Don't worry by the time i am through with you, you will change your name from idi amin to "i am dying". You this old fool.

i saw your pm but i never get time.. be like you don fulfil wetin you come earth come do bah? no worry, i will make the journey easy for you
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by joe1fresh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
It will not better for your generation if you don't do it. I have reported you already to the appropriate quarters. Don't worry, continue. By the time you finally know who you are dealing with, you will want to run but there will be no where to run for you.
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by jimmyolasun: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
joe1fresh:
It will not better for your generation if you don't do it. I have reported you already to the appropriate quarters. Don't worry, continue. By the time you finally know who you are dealing with, you will want to run but there will be no where to run for you.

if i catch you, no be for station wey dey around i go put you.. naa where dem no go locate you you go dey.. i dey on your case already..
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by joe1fresh(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2022
You generation go suffer for your misfortune, bet it with me. You will be a scape goat for others. By the time i am through with you, you will regret the day you are born. Continue making mouth.
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by jimmyolasun: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
joe1fresh:
You generation go suffer for your misfortune, bet it with me. You will be a scape goat for others. By the time i am through with you, you will regret the day you are born. Continue making mouth.

I keep seeing your messages and I just shake my head.. I would suggest you go read about idi Amin to know what I can do to you.. I have other serious cases on my hands, when done I will reason you.. don't worry
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Dollarremix(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol..... empty barrel make the largest noise
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Pharaohny: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2022
This post already has 655 Views yet no enough comments from readers what's happening. Are people succumbing to empty and barrenness threat grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Pharaohny: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
741 views now cool cool shocked
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by youngbabaj(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fools
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Thomthom(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2022
See hatred of each other.. And Na Nigeria top list as the most religious country Na waoo

Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by gaby(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Emotional intelligence....zero.

"Do you know who ayam"?

" I will deal with you"...

Blablabla

The story of a Nigerian..
Re: Police Harassment/abuse Of Power In Oko Oba Agege by Pharaohny: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/left][left]
[/left] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left]
[/left][left]
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/left][left]
[left][/left] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

just / Verydarkman Visits The Village In Jos Where People Were K!lled, Exposes Secrets! / How fraudsters target married women in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.