Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,242 members, 7,974,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Learn How To Run Effective Ads And How To Scrape Quality Emails With Just 1k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Run Effective Ads And How To Scrape Quality Emails With Just 1k (163 Views)

Reach Me For Whatsapp Ads And Showcase Your Products To Upto 5000+ Activ Views / Learn How To Run Effective Ads That Converts With Only 3k / Free Effective Ads Entrepreneurs Overlook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Run Effective Ads And How To Scrape Quality Emails With Just 1k by yuyaasales(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Years ago when I began my journey in sales and marketing,

the only method most of us knew was the traditional means of marketing,

which was going out on the street, under the scorching sun and rain to find customers.

I remember the many NOs I received, loads of "I will call you next month".

It was difficult but the process pushed me to search for a better marketing approach.

Then I bumped into Digital Marketing and then decided to understand and execute every inch of it.

This discovery gave me the hunger to assist small and medium businesses in the aspect of marketing and leads generation.

I know you would scream"oh social media" but trust me" just sitting on social media and clicking the boost AD button isn't enough".

How long have you been on social media? how many quality leads have you generated from the digital space?

There are tactics to go about this, and until you understand the important details, you may spend another 10 years floating in the digital space with nothing to show for it.

In this e-video, you will understand the best ways to generate tons of real emails and tons of qualified leads from social media ads.

All you need to do is follow the steps one after the other and ensure you apply them as you watch.

Trust me, in the next month.. your sales will increase massively.

With just 1k (N1000), you will have access to this video, send a message to 0 7 0 3 2 5 1 2 6 2 0 .

(1) (Reply)

Don't Download Any Video-editing App Until You Read This. / We Are Hiring!!! / Pos Activation Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.