Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,009 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket (27893 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kukah: Catholic Knights of Saint Mulumba Faults Presidency’s Stand / Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Penguin2: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
All this knights just indirectly campaigning for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If you weren’t a Muslim, maybe you’d have known that Peter Obi is a Papal Knight. The highest order of knights.

So, you will wait and tire for Knights of Saint Mulumba to campaign for Agbado.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by effort1: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
All this knights just indirectly campaigning for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

People stoned Tinubu at Jos. How are you coping with that? grin

Supporters of mediocrity
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
floret23:
All sensible Nigerians irrespective of Tribe or Religion must unite to reject Drug Baron/Terrorist ticket for sale of the country.

Dumb ass retarded slowpoke brainwashed religious fanatical IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination after Tinubu is sworn in.
get a rope ready for suicide or go back to your IPOB terrorist camp. Monkey ass reta@rd.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by thesicilian: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Johnrake69:

This might be true for Tinubu and Atiku but for Obi it's totally different. Most of the people I know are voting for the first time next year because of Obi. They want a secured and prosperous Nigeria.

They're doing well in their jobs and businesses. I haven't seen anyone supporting PDP or APC without any personal interest.
Ok
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Gandrova: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Antyislam:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will Not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools now
Another traitor found! Chronic spinster cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by miketayo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did you read it at all
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Dracas: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
We're not yet on same faith leadership and boko haram and banditry have already taken over the country. What then would happen when we have an all muslim leadership? OIC here we come. Never, Nigeria is secular.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Kaiser20: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu will be blaming Buhari and the Northern Islamic jihadist who adviced to pick a fellow Islamic Shettima as VP.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Superpsalmmy21(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am waiting for the election to be over, and i know through rigging and corrupt practices BAT would enter and God willing my papers would be processed and I'd be far from this shithole but i can promise you one thing pray that his tenure be good, if not i will haunt all you BATist like my life depends on it
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Lawalatm: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
See the way you put am for their body wotoriously grin grin grin grin grin grin ....bad guy...your capping legit and is loud grin grin grin grin grin

floret23:
All sensible Nigerians irrespective of Tribe or Religion must unite to reject Drug Baron/Terrorist ticket for sale of the country.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by pacificom: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Illiteracy, religion extremism, and uncivilized culture are the social problems that are affecting our development in Nigeria. Unfortunately these problems are rooted to Islamic religion because we are mostly govern by Core Northerner Muslim leaders from the onset. Islamic is a religion with a strong sentiment of Master - Follower relationship, which the followers must be obedient, docile and submissive to the will of the leaders. Such influence has a sway on the way our Muslim leaders have been governing this country. Having a Muslim - Muslim type of government will make Nigeria become a full blown Islamic nation after countries like Iran, Niger, Saudi Arabia etc and such development may affect our peaceful coexistence, and the right of practice of other religion , and may further exacerbate the existing problems that ensue from our partial Norther Muslim type of government.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Babastrong(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Antyislam post=118495415]Even we Yoruba Christian's will Not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools now [ Be deceiving yourself. In my ward 03, our leader is a christian and 45% of the members are christians. And we are all BATIFIED. Join politics and know the reality.]
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by goodheart01: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Agbado don enter one chance, see as Tinubu resemble Sauron, Shettima resemble Saruman and their followers be orcs grin
Peter Obi na Aragon, and we the people of conscience are the Good people of Middle Earth cheesy

U described it well.... urchins and orcs are so alike

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
floret23:

Yes and reject their minions too

Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 Throwback FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Batified2023 lhordspy Biodun556

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by CheapHomes1: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cristh:
Say NO to same faith ticket. Nigeria is a multi-faith state and every religion should be represented. Except you have a secret agenda

Are you saying that if Tinubu had chosen a Christian running mate then you would have voted for him?
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Antyislam:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will Not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools now
werey,this your format can’t work in yorubaland.
We don’t have anything like “yoruba Christian/muslim” bullshit you said up There.
All we knw is AWALOKAN.
He go shock you guys by February

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by adefitim(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
The same Catholic world that’s supporting Same Sex Marriage?
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Agbado don enter one chance, see as Tinubu resemble Sauron, Shettima resemble Saruman and their followers be orcs grin
Peter Obi na Aragon, and we the people of conscience are the Good people of Middle Earth cheesy

Who come be Frodo!

ThiefnubuORCS go soon come for you o grin grin
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Superpsalmmy21:

I am waiting for the election to be over, and i know through rigging and corrupt practices BAT would enter and God willing my papers would be processed and I'd be far from this shithole but i can promise you one thing pray that his tenure be good, if not i will haunt all you BATist like my life depends on it

Won't happen bro. Not on this good earth.
So just relax and don't let a few Tinubidiots here make you think their principal is winning.

Idiots wey don lule since their infamous primaries.
Just watch and see what God has cooking for these evil men and their co-travellers. They will be shamed!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Bluntemperor: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
englishmart:
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a brazen insult on our diversity. Nigeria is about 50-50 muslims/Christians. Everybody must be represented.
This is not Somalia

CAN and the Rest Of Us:
You have a point but the position of CAN is ,to me susceptible!
Can CAN named on grassroots Christian Politician- who has grassroots mobilization in the North, that Tinubu should have picked than the Muslims who have always been Campaigning day- in - day out,in the North?
Is it Dogara - that comes ones in 4- years or if Tinubu had picked Father Kukah, would he have fallen in,drop the beautiful toga, to follow the bloody - Civilian matra?
Who are those in the North that are core-Christians that would follow the politics in Nigeria, with all the dirty and bad-belle, please, show us and let us see the anticidents !
I am not supporting Tinubu for this Muslim-Muslim tickets but he made those decisions, strategically,as a man with thinking -Cap and that is why PDP had been silent for such a choice!
The final truth is that we Christians have a long way to go in this nasty Nigeria -Democracy and we have to come out of our cocoon to lay claim to political authority as we cannot be complaining why we allowed those who don't have the wherewhetal to be using authority,albert wrongly on us,the earlier we joined Politics in Nigeria, especially in the Northern Nigeria,the better!
For now, what Tinubu just did should not surprised us but an eyes opener,as we don't have the Christians who can represent us well in the North- grassroots Mobilization Politicians.
If there is need to encourage the Northern Christians, sponsored them to mainstream politics, let's do it now!
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by ojtech8291: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
djohnson:

I will not vote APC but APC will win
1-1=? Is it a must to comment? You are not making any sense at all.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by ojtech8291: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
shegra58:
You people should stop using "we" talk for yourself I have loads of Christain who are going to vote for Tinubu
They won't tell you the truth.
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Didijiji: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumb ass retarded slowpoke brainwashed religious fanatical IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination after Tinubu is sworn in.
get a rope ready for suicide or go back to your IPOB terrorist camp. Monkey ass reta@rd.
for your mind now
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by HilcomTech(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
floret23:

IPOB CANNIBALS and nzogbu nzogbu politics.
It will get YUU anywhere
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by HilcomTech(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Antyislam:

When you ask for this one's account number, that is when you will find out the real identity to be Chinedu, Emeka or some other IPOB names
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by HilcomTech(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
iSense247:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

YUHR attempt to claim to be Yoruba failed because of YHUR intense BITTERNESS&HATRED.

Only IPOB CANNIBALS with nzogbu nzogbu politics can be this HATEFUL

1 Like

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Who are Catholic Knights? No be Afghaneasterns?
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
The Church And Politics

Nigeria and Politicians
Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Doyou2019:

Who come be Frodo!

ThiefnubuORCS go soon come for you o grin grin

David Hundeyin na Frodo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket by ismodiwa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na them Sabi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.