Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,437 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (16367 Views)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / 2019: Enugu PDP Strategizes To Sweep Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abdu81: 4:57am On Nov 19, 2022
drlateef:

I can see Obi winning on Twitter. Not in Nigeria. Southwest, northwest, northeast and northcentral are not for Obi. Remove Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa from northwest, what remains? All of these are APC. Only place where Obi may get up to 40% is southeast. How is he going to win?

Living in the past.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2022
yinkeys:

In 2015 APC came with change to deceive gullible people
I see a similar trend now
I’m not optimistic because it’s the same political class
However Obi would be better than the two major parties because he won’t want to tarnish his reputation.
It’d also be great for the unity of this country if someone from that region is bestowed power to govern after been marginalized for so long.
However, tribal politics has never done us any good.
It’s best we choose competent people.
My preferred choice is Yele Sowore because he truly would give power to the people but I know he cannot win.
The political class will never allow it because most of them will definitely be held accountable for the records they set while in power.
Hopeful Nigerians get their wish in 2023

So, you think some people want to become president to tarnish their image?

The way you people hype Obi, one would think he did wonders as governor.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Aiel123: 5:41am On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I am not in support of tinubu but I can tell you with Peter obi on the race tinubu has a better chance than Atiku.. I don't do politics with emotions and feelings.. I ave never voted for apc and I will not vote for them till eternity but let the reality be told apc has a better chance with this political dispensation.. can you analyze it how Peter obi will win and I will analyze how Peter obi will loose and how Atiku can win or loose this election
Thanks bro.
Finally seen some one who shares the same views with mine.
PO in this election is to Tinubu's advantage.
I won't be shocked if he wins landslide.
But those " labourers" will never ever see reason with you. By default they have eyes but had chosen not to see.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Mummiesboy: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Asgard73:

Obvious to online and internet freaks

What about offline

Okay you believe those not less than 10,000 youths jumping up and dan yesterday I ph will translate to 1.5 million votes ?
This people sef and their reasoning

A Tinubu with take more votes in rivers than Obi will ever get

Talk more Atiku and Pdp

February will help you define reality and media noise
Kindergarten analysis. Don't you have shame?
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Mummiesboy: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2022
sreamsense:

When you refused to vote for Buhari, did you not gain frustration, shame and 8-year nagging? You gain the same thing if you vote for Obi since you are known as notorious serial looser in political matters. You can also gain labouring in vain. You should be bothering about how LP will win one local government outside south east first, you are bothering yourself about 25% in state outside south east.

Normal trend follows during election, focus will be on APC/PDP, structureless party will only see votes in small thousands in some state. No way, labour party will even win 13 states at 25% convincingly. You can continue to fool yourself since you like twisting truth, your expiring date for self deceit is February. May God keep us to witness it
Your drugs don finish?
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by OmarBashir: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2022
After February 2023, All this rubbish will stop, Obi will go underground and it will be like he never existed. Kudos to him though for sweet tonguing and gathering such disobedient movement.

The Presidential race is never a 3 horse man race it is a 2horse man race right from the start. Obi will come distant third, believe it or not.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by alimiadedayo1: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Thanks bro.
Finally seen some one who shares the same views with mine.
PO in this election is to Tinubu's advantage.
I won't be shocked if he wins landslide.
But those " labourers" will never ever see reason with you. By default they have eyes but had chosen not to see.
God bless you my bro most of these people are naive in understanding the political dispensation.. Peter obi knows he is not gonna win but he is more concerned about the awareness not minding if apc wins and the awareness has beyond is control
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
It is only the presidency that Labour Party is contesting for.
They don't have candidates for most of the elective positions all over the country.
It was recently revealed they are presenting 30 candidates for 109 senatorial positions only. So funny.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by HRMK: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
COMEDIANS!!
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by vickydevoka(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president
Voting him because he is Yoruba period. I pity your generation
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by uchwar1: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fayose is very right. Obi is like a cancer to PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.